Reviews for Filling the Alphabet
Mizulily chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh Laurie, you mischievous little flirt!
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Totally loved the way Laurie gave a very grave answer to Jo's question and she said that she was talking about the game. LOVED the ending. Interesting! Good job!
Mezzavia chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved it! Laurie is such a mischievous boy :x. Reading your oneshot, I felt Teddy and Jo belong together. ( More than ever..! ) But well, I literally couldn't bring myself to read the end of the book after Jo chose the prof *agonizing soul* { And after I did, I so regretted it ;_;. }
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
cute story - i really liked it :)

write more soon,

MET

-clicks all 4 boxes-
rezmutt chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
lol this is funny and cute. poor laurie is getting stalked by girls
Adanwen chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
So cute!:)
Lady Allana Solo chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Yes ,he is a synonym for love
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh that was adorable. I especially loved the last line. Brilliant my friend, absolutely brilliant.
the doctor's next dance chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Hehe! Lovely end! Yes, he definitely is!
bin chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I just love the ending...
Icha chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
- “Oh.” He coloured a deep shade of red. “Well… how about ‘L’?”

“Really? I’m a synonym for ‘love’?” -

Oh,I could just kiss that guy! Wait. He lived in the 19th century. Let Jo kiss and ravage him instead.
BRiNItA chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
wow I loved this, this ending is among the best i've seen in a LW oneshot! it's so simple and cute and funny and i loved the way they both say so much without actually "saying it" (did that make sense?:S) well, i liked it bcus it was all supposed to be a game! another thing i love it the idea of amy's friends being all exited about Laurie, that's always funny
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
As you might have picked up from the other reviewers, the ending is so hilarious. Who can resist Laurie? But the rest of the story is just as cute.
ridiculous 123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
“Well… how about ‘L’?”

Jo turned to roll her eyes at him, “Laurie…”

“Really? I’m a synonym for ‘love’?”

OOh, I loved this one shot. Haha, I think you should write a one-shot for each letter in the alphabet - please include me in R (haha, my first name begins with R hah). I really think you should try to have a writing goal...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for you review on your challenge. I am trying really hard.. and I'm sorry I can't update as much as I'd like to,i just have school. And yes I saw your smile...(well i imagined it).

Can you give 3 guesses to whom dies in my story? honestly!

Anyway...have a good weekend
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Goodness - I think this is my favourite oneshot of yours so far! This was so well written! Ah!

"the girl stared at the sky waiting for the feeling of awkwardness to pass and uncomplicated words to fall from trees."

Simply perfectionary, as Amy would say!

“Well… how about ‘L’?”

Jo turned to roll her eyes at him, “Laurie…”

“Really? I’m a synonym for ‘love’?”

Haha - lovely, simply splendid! Christopher Columbus! I do believe this is the best portrayal of Jo and Laurie's banter outside of the book, ever. In fact, this flowed with such ease that it really could be a missing chapter for the book. See, I love your writing here so much you have me gushing about so, again! : )

Always,