Reviews for Ranma's Double Standards
RainBottom chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Okay, soo, are you still going to work on this story? It's really good! UPDATE PLOX.
badassbuttercup chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
As others have mentioned it has been a long while since you have updated. I'd like to add that I really enjoy your story's plot and I'm sad to see it hasn't had the chance to progress past the fifth chapter. Please update. At this point I wouldn't mind a little something explaining where you were going with the storyline. Best wishes.
Soulfire chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
It seems to have been quite some time since you last updated and yet I still hold a small ember of hope that you will decide to come back and continue this story. The storyline is very interesting and some what addicting. At this point I do believe the plot has undertaken a dramatic twist upon Akane discovering just who 'Ran-chan' was and left me itching to read more. I really want to know what the next encounter with Ranma and Akane will be like and hope you decide to come back to it. Please. I don't want to try to pressure you or anything but your story is really good and after this long I;m starting to get desperate! ! !
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but I wanted to let you know I really like where this story is going. I'm still interested, and hopefully you'll update sometime soon.
Akaneangel01 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
This story is very good and I noticed it hadn't been updated in a while but not to long. I hope, if time permits, I would Love to read another chapter. This story is very captivating in many ways and I'm anxious to see if another chapter will be put up any time soon
nihongoneko chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
I liked this chapter a lot, even though it was short. I wonder how Akane's going to react when Ranma catches up to her. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter. :) Also, happy early birthday (in case you don't post before then and remind your readers, because I have a very short memory and I definitely won't remember by then. I can't even remember what I ate yesterday :) (somewhat-seriously speaking, it's one of my worst points)). Anyway, I'm glad you updated. Can't wait (and that's obviously a lie- I'll wait forever) for the next chapter! :)

sincerely, nihongoneko
JAFootnote chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Lady Jane Doe chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Just so you know, I am madly in love with this story. Both of you are wonderful and I can't believe you're only 15! At 15 I would have killed to write this well. Color me impressed and I will definitely be following this story.

PS. I'm not a fangirly kind of girl, but I admit a squee when I saw "Terima kasih" as a response to a review. I'm taking Indonesian (and learning it quite well, I think) and so to see it outside of class makes me giddy! :D

Again, please continue with the story whenever you can and I am impressed with your writing skills.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
:D cool story, I really like everything about it and can't wait to see howi turns out! Please,please update soon

Happy endings and RanAk for all!

M-N-F
jdcocoagirl chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
its short but lovely. and i like the arc of the story of akane and ukyo. update soon. hope you'll enjoy your stay in the philippines
thereviewergirl chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
oh my! it's been so long! :) i'm not sure if i was able to review the last chapter but oh well! reality caught up to me too and i haven't had the time to work on endless, a silent whisper... it's been more than a year since i last updated that fic of mine...

wow! i missed this story! don't worry about your guy! there are tons of fish in the water! someone better'll come along for sure! :D

*HUG*
tw1sted chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
So, this is the first time I have ever read this. I really, really enjoy reading this! It has a nice story plot to it and it's very promiscuous. But I like the way Akane is. Always trying to do the right things and all (: please update sometime soon !
Miko-Chi chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
yea it good no need me to add anything.
kuhrayzee-malfoyfreak666 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
An amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Pls update soon. XD
icyblosssom3 chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
aww poor akane

update more and soon please
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »