Reviews for True Love Quiz
Anemies chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
WTF? they kissed-and acted that evrything is ok~well iut's ok. Nice job!
Knights of Three chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
now this mad me laugh and was easier to follow! nice work!
Skylark555 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
lol fun fun
Bowleena chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aw that was awesomely cute! KAWAII! Going to my faves!

Yay for blue popsicles, -Bowleena
Emina Fujiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Kawai! Sugoii, desu! This is so cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Kyaa. So cute!
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Well... they should marry girls to keep their buisness running and stuff, but then they should combine their buisinesses and live together in a gianormous mansion! xD
blufox chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I correct your last statement, the one thats always emotionally off balanced is Tamaki alone. Hahaha.

I love this one. :)
InuObsessed o.o chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
omgosh. if i were kyouya, i would've slapped duck tape onto Tamaki's mouth. ahahaha!

anyway, this story was VERY VERY cute! loved it. ]
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I loved this story, and adored the innocence of it. But of course, me in all my wierdness feel sad because of it. The 'whole outgrow' bit. That's gonna come back and bite you in the arse Kyouya.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Oh yeah. Boogey. This is GOING places. As soon as True Love comes up between these two, it’s all clear sailing into absolute bliss. Well, maybe not for them, but as entertainment-for-the-rest-of-us value goes…

“Tamaki set down the magazine that declared, ‘Find Your One True Love with This Simple Quiz’.”

- And then you really know where you are. This is going to be so fun.

“Tamaki was stretched out on the soft couch, helping Kyouya.”

- I have no doubt that there will be many strong contestants, but right now, this is my favorite line of the night. We just glide right by it, you don’t even point it out by ZIP, but… yes. He’s helping. Because he just is. How could his presence be anything but an aid? The ambivalent POV makes it even better… like it’s not Tamaki’s completely well-meaning take on it, or Kyouya’s ironic little jab. It just is a fact of how things are. Tamaki with his glossy, vapid little magazine… he’s helping.

Oh. Oh yes. God I love Kyouya. Only one man can make numbers that damn sexy as they fly over my head. But seriously… the Douglas Adams thing, and his face being blank, and most especially his eight point three people. By the way, where did you get that figure? Hat trick or did you see it somewhere? Back on track - just, he’s so logical, and you can’t have eight point three people really, but… well, so divide them up. The sort of calculatedness of it, in at least two senses of the word.

“I do not believe that any one of those eight point three people will be truer than another.”

- Have to backtrack to that one sentence because it is so admirable, practical, and ye gods do I agree.

“ ‘Twenty thousand. You have genuine ambition, Tamaki.’

Tamaki sniffled. ‘Sometimes, you make me sad, Kyouya…’ ”

- This, and… and above it. Wash moment over. But really, this entire division fest is just too fun. “I suggest you begin exploring them immediately.”

“ ‘It’ll definitely prove SOMETHING!‘ Tamaki shouted as he filled in the boxes of the right answers with a different color pen.”

- I love Tamaki, too. I don’t know.

“Your favorite color is dark blue, and you would keep a cat if Fuyumi-nee-chan wasn’t allergic, and you’re only polite if you want to be, and you’re a very kind person but you try to cover that up because you play the role of the third son trying to prove himself to his father, and you scored sixty-two. Kyouya, you’re my true love!”

- I say again: I love Tamaki. Also I love you, because this is just fantabulous and too utterly fun.

“I will reconcile my statistics with your quiz.”

- Darn straight you will. Symbolism, or something.

“It was a small sacrifice to a child’s game. Kyouya said, ‘I love you, too, Tamaki.’ ”

- That makes me want to cry. It’s so cute and funny and… sad. I want hugs. My turn; I’m forever hugging people and now I want some.

“Better than all the rest of the sixty-twos?”

- GOD he just can’t be cuter. It’s not fair. It shouldn’t be ALLOWED. He is a dangerous weapons in your unscrupulous hands, lady.

“That is the sort of thing that true loves do, Tamaki. It’s time to end this game and be serious. You will marry a very nice, pretty girl who is able to control you, and I will marry a very polite, studious girl who does not mind having a shrewd bastard for a husband. That will be that.”

“But…besides them, we can be true loves, can’t we?”

- Okay… while Tamaki helping still holds top for some things, this exchange beats out in many others. It’s so, so incredibly them. Little boiled-down thingies of their characters even more than Tamaki’s summary of Kyouya is. And of course I want so badly to be on Tamaki’s side, because I am a fangirl and yes people fall in love forever in high school - where ELSE would they do it? When, when they’re OLD? Euw.

And everything else in me is calmly stating that Kyouya is utterly, completely right.

Plus… “threatened wetness.” HELL yes.

“ ‘You stole my first kiss, so I stole yours.’

‘You can’t steal my first kiss by giving me my second. I gave you my first kiss while stealing yours.’

‘What? Wait! That’s not fair!’ ”

- Like I said. Dangerous. It’s like that freaky old Japanese dude giving Beatrice that wicked cool sword in Kill Bill. It’s just ASKING for blood, death, and mayhem - metaphorically speaking, here.

“Why did every conversation with Tamaki leave one of them emotionally off balance?”

- Usually you, Kyouya-kun. Because you ARE unbalanced. Like Terry Prattchet always says - crazy people are fine, it’s the ones that are too sane you have to watch out for. They come out the other side.

So. Much. Fun. I adore this. Quintessential you - all the undercurrents.

Correction:

“There was a pause. “She got a thirTy-six.’ ” - missing T in “thirty.”
Laura Marvin chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
"...of Life, the Universe, and Everything..."

Lovely Douglas Adams insert there. This was a fun little thing.
Amane Bakura chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I'm not sure if I agree with your view of Haru Hika and Kaouru (on basis of opinion of course _) but I this was really cute! I like how it's...um fluffy but not pushy..does that make sense?

Awesome job!
Mrs Ootori-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Loved it mlol please write more
ImmortalTigeress chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw! Cute! Except for that Kaoru 37 part... Hikaru should be a 37 too! Hmph!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »