Reviews for Reverence
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh my did I catch that many references? Yes I did and you don't know what feeling this gave me. I want more now, too! There has to be another part to this, right? I sure hope so.
Anyway, this was marvelous.
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved this story. Hunny is on eof my favorites to end up with Haruhi.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this was good
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This one was good too. I think the story's better off without the last line though. The connection to the other one-shot was Hunni-sempai's mother's look (and how the club members did, or in this case don't, duplicate that look). Haruhi's more naive than Mitsukuni. He couldn't have thought that she'd understand. I think that's what (the only thing that) makes this one sweet.

~Animefreak242

aka

Kawaii Girl
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I got it!

"Instantly, he had felt like the one time she had caught him in the kitchens, his hands still on a batch of cookies, and his face full of crumbs."

That's the allusion to "Nimble Fingers"!\

May I have my illusionary cookie now?
Snow-Redd chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love the writing style, and the way you portray Hunny is so interesting. I love it.
Slytherwatt chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This was really good. Very well-written and amazing characterization. 3
PianoKeys4 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
D'you know what I love most about this fanfic? It's the way you've developed Hunny, the way you've portrayed him to be so thoughtful.
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I like it! Now you have me wondering what lengths Hunny would go to to get what he wants...
Treeni chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw! Hey at least he learned something! -
kookey chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
So utterly adorable in a dark way. And very realistic, considering the characters in question. Great job!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Ohh, captivating, this isn't an easy pairing to write, but you've got it down really well.
Water Block chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Sweet, obsessive Hunny. I would really like to read more of this story. I really liked it.
gilbert norrell chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Ah you must finish this!
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i've read both your Honey fics over and over again - because they are just so SO sinfully delicious. they are totally the best OHSHC fics, so mature and...ah, i can't think of the right words to discribe how much i love them. the sophisticated quality, in-depth analysis of the complexity of Honey's characer is so so hard to portray. i must admit, you are one of the main reasons for my own Honey fic (as well as Northlight's candy kiss, in case you wanna read) and i really, sincerely hope for more HoneyHaru goodness from omnly for further inspiration, but because, like i've said, your fics were incredible.

Ja Ne1 :D :)