Reviews for Sounds of a new Destiny
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Rin&Kakashi.
khaoticryu chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
started off interesting him finding out he was just being used etc etc and then you ruined it.

sigh you say he hates konoha for what they did to him but doesnt mind the old man hokage since he treated him ok so why the fuck would he suddenly just say "i want to be part of the leaf" considering he fucking hates most of the village for trying to kill him...

i can understand him telling the old man what he knows is going to happen but he should of been asking for a free pass out of leaf and fire country not asking to be inducted into the place that hates him and including sakura, ino, hinata and tenten into the harem ... bad bad bad planning imo i cant read anymore from this point on
Kingcmstorm chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
Love the battle scene awsome story hpoefully there are more to come
XPGamer chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
i've only read this far of this fic and i saw your AN about the supposed harem and all i can say is "thats a bit much" sure, Tayuya, Kin, femHaku and Temari...all three have a good long history with Naruto but Ino, Sakura, Hinata and Tenten as well? Of the four, I could only see Tenten and Ino actively trying to get noticed by Naruto the latter because of his looks and the former because of his skill. Hinata would maybe become infatuated with him but still be too shy to try anything and Sakura would be to self-centered and concentrated on Sasuke to go after Naruto also she is not deserving!.
Dragonjek chapter 12 . 3/27/2009
Rekka, even with how little she is shown, has already become my favorite OC on this site.

Overall, a very good story... although I think this version better than the Redux.
TerrorOFDeathHaseo chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
very interesting i like it so far

there really arent enough Naru/Tayu or Naru/Kin stories out there...im one of those people who prefers the girls that people never use hehe, i especially like Fuuma Kagerou...to bad she dies when she shows the true form...

anyway keep it up
KdaAnimefan chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
great chapter
KdaAnimefan chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
lovely chapter
KdaAnimefan chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
great chapter
KdaAnimefan chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
hehehe ginshins in quite a pinch
KdaAnimefan chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
excellent
Just Mat chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
Please write another chapter soon
AtomskShade chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
keeping tabs on good storys
Rendrez chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Great story _ Lotsa awesome fuzzy fluffness! Its unfortunate to hear that you shall not be working on this story for a while, but i can understand your reasons :D. ... If you reply... can you tell me what Harem meens _ Cuz if it meens a fic that could possibly have Tayuya, Naruto, and Temari in one big romance, I gotta start reading em! Peace.
Life is Great chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I think your story is great and you need to finsh nothing make me madder then a ather who leave there story unfinshed.