Reviews for Always Love
True to the bone chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
I can't get over the dumb people who like this, actually there are only a few because this story doesn't deserve more good reviews. It is a mess. It is too fast, too irrational, all dialogue and the characterizations are pathetic and unlikable. This isn't good writing at all. Go back to school, pick up a book and learn a thing or two.
craxygirl54 chapter 20 . 11/27/2010
THANK YOU!

I would have been extremely disappointed if Brooke would have taken Lucas back after all the shitty things he put her and their kids through. You don't know how happy I am that she is finally thinking of herself and that she needs the time an space away from him to sort things out. I frankly think Lucas doesn't deserve her so that's why I'm sooooo happy by the way things ended cuz if she would have taken him back it wouldn't have seem to be a realistic ending in my opinion.
allichloe chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
wow what a bunch of crap this story is really looks like a sop opera with bad writing , awful worst than that real show.
Leonie1988 chapter 20 . 5/3/2010
I liked it a lot! A sequel yould be great one day!
SarahScott chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
awesome!
reviewer chapter 20 . 12/29/2009
i just want to write you and say that this is my favorite brooke and lucas fanfiction. because in my opinion they should have been together instead of lucas and peyton. but anyways, this was written and completed a long time ago. and i read it when you were writing it and every once in a while i go back and find it and read it. because i love it so much. there is something so real about it. i know that you don't even really like it and didn't enjoy writing it. but sometimes those are the best books and stories written. like gone with the wind one of the american classics, the author margaret mitchell didn't even like, it's not even officially finished becuase she said she got tired of writing it. i think what also added to the story was that you have experienced this and know about it alot of times fanfictions are written and they aren't from the heart. i also liked yours becuase the chapters were the perfect length, some are way to long and i can't get through one chapter without getting bored. and then others look like they were written by two year olds. that was long but all i wanted to say is i loved your fanfiction, it was awesome and i come back time and time again to read it, because alot of people can't write them like you. i no you said no sequel but maybe you could just do that for me, i love this story line. thanks!
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like it
idoloveyou chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
That . was . amazing .

The beginning was SO sad, I felt so bad for Brooke.

I loved the way she was with the kids and the way her and Lucas tried to mend things.

I wish they got back together in the end, but the way you left it worked really well.

Great story! I loved it.
MissUnderstoodByLIGHT8907 chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
Oh God. seriously this is the most depressing story i have ever read.

Dont get me wrong, you really are a good writer, and you really have emitted emotions from me, that i seriously thought i cant produce, especially by just reading.

But clearly i was wrong, the whole story was beautifully strewn together, no matter how much it did infuriate me.

To tell you the truth, i may be a Brucas fan through and through, but this story made me NOT want Brucas to be together.

But anyhow, you really did a great job...
BrucasEqlsluv chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
Awesome chap!

You have written Brooke's mum really well I like her!

BrucasEqlsluv chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Peyton is a bitch!

Awesome chap!
BrucasEqlsluv chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
EXCELLENT CHAP!

You are an excellent writer!
BrucasEqlsluv chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I was just waiting for Brooke to tell Peyton she could have him.

I love this fic but can't stand that they are actually fighting for him!

Excellent chap though, really love Sophia, she's so like Brooke! Also love how Brooke stood up for herself!

BrucasEqlsluv chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Great chap!

Poor Wyatt!

BTW I don't think Brookes anger should be blamed on the pregnancy, she has every right to be completely pissed!

BrucasEqlsluv chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Okay I still love the fic but hate that Brooke admitted she loved him, Lucas does not deserve that...

I'm really hoping he gets hit by a bus right now...