Reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
please update this. YOU CANT LEAVE IT HERE
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It's wonderful. Except for the fact that I don't understand Sasuke's hesitance at telling her how he feels for her. I suppose, since it is only the start, we might find out later.

Awesome work!
China bang chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow :)
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I would greatly appreciate that you update this story! It has so much potential! :D
SmileItMakesThemWonder chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i truly enjoy alllll of your stories. I think you are a gifted writer and hope you upate your stories soon
SarahAndreLouise chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I can already tell this will be a success.

I have read 'Shattered Minds' as well and have decided that I love your writing style.
WishingStar05 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Luv it! Fantastic job! The ending was sweet-
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
OMF*NG, I LOVED IT!

Please update soon; I REALLY want to see how this story turns out. It has been written very skillfully, with it's own originality and flare, giving it a touch that no spice ever could when added to the right dish!

It clearly outlines your talent as an author, seeing as many want to find out how their (Sasuke and Sakura) relationship slowly and steadily unfurls over time; not many authors have that sort of sway over me, and most of the time I find myself not really anticipating the next lot of chapters, only picking up on them if I find I am bored or have the spare time of day, seeing that they are there for my convenience.

No, your story has me wanting MORE!

PLEASE UPDATE SOONEST! XD

Kindest regards,

Sasukeluva 4eva
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
aw, howw sad:/

Its very good!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Woh!That was a cool chapy dudet!:)
sarah chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
ok this is weird
Mu Yuan Qing chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
brilliantly written. I particularly liked the excellent use of body language, which provided thorough communication between sakura and the reader. In comparison to the first few chapters of your first story i had read, shattered minds, this one seems... more mature, organized and portrays sakura as a dependant little girl. I am very happy to see that your texts are free of grammatical mistakes along with concise presentation. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter

vanessa
SasuSakuFan chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I hope you're going to update this...sometime :P
candyluver chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Awesome! it's really sad. Well I hope u update some time soon!
ModernLeper chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that was swet. im glad she lived because when the sheets were slipping i was like "oh shit! Sakura's gonna die!" but now im better.

haha