Reviews for To Save the Kingdom
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
im glad u wont abondon this fic i really cant wait to c how it turns out
ZackMcdohl chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
o, i liked this get to see more of Shen and Javon's personalities. I can't wait to see what else is in store for Sora and his gang. Lol, typical, stupid had a keyblade! XD lol
Pink Pagoda chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
awe i'm glad you aren't abandoning this story-'cause it's way too good to be left alone. awesome chapter! ;)
Phoenix80hp chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
This is a really good chapter! And I'm so glad you finally updated! I really hope you update again soon!
Rehime chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
Your fighting scenes are excellent, sweet and to the point.

Riku's perfect; paranoid about Shen. by the way, these characters of yours (mostly Nomura's) are coming along great!

keep it up (no really, keep it up)
Phoenix80hp chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
...okay I just fell in love with this story! I'm really interset in where your going with this story and what exactly do your original characters want with Sora...I must know! And for me to know you must update!...pretty please with a cherry on top?
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
Great chapter! I like how you're linking everything to the secret ending (which is very inspiring and intriging!) Keep writing please!
saskk chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
your. story. rocks. 'nuff said.

i like the names of your *cough* original *cough* characters and your writing style is awesome. please update and good luck!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
yup creepy but creepys good
AstonishedOwl chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
this is incredibly good writing.

just...descriptive, and thorough... and the dialogue actually sounds real, instead of them saying "HARK! I hath found a young boy named Sora. Be you his companions?" (some stories come AWFULLY close to stuff liker that.)

but seriously, i really can't think of what else to say. this is just really good writing!

...but i wanted to see kairi and sora meet up again... (is a sucker for fluff and mushy scenes like that.)

speaking of which, i wonder what'll happen with those scratches that the Heartless gave Kairi...

great chapter, once again!
Rehime chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
Wow, this chapter is really good. Your original characters are very compelling, and almost yours (though they're not XD).

However, there are a few grammar and spelling errors, and at one point, Kairi hears Riku smirk. I...don't think that's possible.

However, they are minor complaints. Good work.
ZackMcdohl chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
wow, i really REALLY liked this chapter. I LOVE how Kairi finally got a chance to fight,lol.I also really am starting to like Javon's cool attitude. He can summon a keyblade which is totally awesome! LOVED IT! Please keep writing more as i will be one of your awesome fans anticipating the next chapters. XD
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
poor Sora seemed everythin was out to get him
Pink Pagoda chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
omg...FANTASTIC! i love it so much! it was worth the wait for the chapter...i can't wait till the next update! ;)
AstonishedOwl chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
my gosh! cliffhanger!

and sprained ankles SUCK. first time that happened for me, i was running down stairs and missed one. second time was when i was shoved to the side during basketball and fell over my foot.

but hooray! foreshadowing!

and i think i know who the cloaked people a~re!

(i shall do a longer review when i have time! i promise!)