Reviews for Rei Will You Dance With Me?
zackie1987 chapter 3 . 2/5
That is an awsome story
wanderingxsoul chapter 3 . 1/24
Lovely story with a happy ending, enjoyed reading it all throughout. Though some parts were changed up a bit from the actual scenes from evangelion it was still good, it sort of felt like it could have been another way the story could have ended. Anyways thanks for sharing, there can never be to many stories!
Raigat chapter 3 . 1/5
Very nice story. I think the series should have went like this.
Winter Feline chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful, idyllic touch in the ending, as well as a fair share of humor in this tale. It was a fun read.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Hmm. I am conflicted by this. I enjoyed the idea, as the romantic in me was tragically disappointed in the series own tragic ending. And i am a devout rei/shinj fan. But, as pure constructive input if you write again, it was a bit to cliche. Rei has no understanding of certain human concepts. Remember, shinji barged into her apartment and wound up missionary on top of her naked body subconsciously groping her chest, and all she was concerned about was the glasses and her routine. Her badge not working caused more of a stir. She wouldnt feel the need to hide her body with covers. Besides that, fantastic. Loved the story line and "fill in the blank" idea you went with in chapter 2.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
This was a pretty good fic and I thought gunman was the only one to explore this kind of thing.
Othinus chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Well well... now THIS surprised me. Nice turn out of events I'd say... nice way going against Gendou there... quite the thing that almost everyone quit. Really nice one.
anon chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
the stories great, ooc a bit (just a bit), but whatever. you make them really adorbale together. the second the dance scene started, I couldn't help but put "Eyes on Me" from Final Fantasy VIII on, it just fit the moment so well :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Wow that was perfic. keep up the good work
chunnin33 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Just finished reading this shortish fic and I must say I am impressed. Such a simple idea was given thought and brought life in an excellent example of a 'good, short fanfic'. The way each part of the story was presented was awesome and I really enjoyed this short story.

Thanks for all the effort you put into writing this story those few years ago in the period from when it was published till when it was updated and completed.

Great work Mignight. chunnin33.
Asukaforever92 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I just read this and another good story. I love when Rei stood up to Gendo with the dress commment and everyone qutting in protest was just great (I can be such a romantic at times). Now for a few other things, first send me a message when "Sakura's secret" is next updated. Second something that just hit me as I read this, the question you ask the readers in Lite Up. Hikari should not not join the Lite up gang she makes a great antagonist with the possiblity of future pranks to be played on her though I have nothing against her she can be to stiff. Also, Toji should join and try to add Kawrou or Mari from the Rebuild because the are both pilots (and thanks for adding Mana Kirishima). Finally, please include at some point the exchange between Asuka and Hikari where Hikari tells Asuka she is living in sin and Asuka responds "and it's a blast", Asuka's response is one of the best fanfic lines I have ever read (I re-watched several episodes and plan to rewatch the whole seires again and movie over the summer. I re-watched ep.9 and when Hikari and the other stooges visit Asuka and Shinji, Hikari tells them they are living in sin and Asuka's response "And it's a blast." came right out of my mouth). Thanks for reading the longest response I have written to date,(I should have another story ready to pre-read soon) from Asukaforever92.
gunman chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I know this story is done and a couple years finished, but I just found it now and read it and I have to say taht it's one of the nicest and sweetest stories I've ever read.

Rei actually choosing something like Love over her 'purpose', and defying everyone like that.

And that line that Shinji gave Gendo, 'What's the point in defending a world in which love is forbidden?'

I loved that!

And you totally painted up Gendo as a hypocrite, denyig other people love when he was trying to get Yui, the woman he loved, back.

I loved that too.

And Kaworu actually being different from his canon version.

(Angel of Free Will, my ass! He did exactly what he was supposed to do, just like the other Angels! I like it when he is different)

Great work on this.

Keep up the good work.

Write on!
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Very nice story. We can all use a little WAFF every now and then. ;)
Alpha Taco chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. But married at 14?
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Ah, true love. Great fic, although I maintaijn that you could flesh it out more, add more everyday interaction so on so forth. However your grammar and spelling is impeccable, your style has a good flow... I rank you among the better authors on this site.