Reviews for Deep Slices
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 1/23
That was cruel...extremely hilarious...but cruel. (Good story tho...made me laugh :3 )
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow.
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I thought she was cutting her arm...:)
kim chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
omg lol funny!
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I will say this was an interesting twist, but please don't put it under angst. It's kind of insulting, starting a story like this and it ending up the way it did.

I wouldn't mind if it was under humor or something, though...
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
*falls over laughing* Thank God, I could never see Raven being that angsty about actualy self mutilation. She'd probably be more of a moper
Alexa Wolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
The title almost had me fooled. Funny though. :)
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wait, what? She was peeling onions? not her arm? that is just stupid! if this is anything, it is parody, spoof of Raven cutting stories! FLAMES
RxS4Lyfe chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
xDD That is hilarious! You capture us into a false sense of sadness...then WHAM! Hilarity ensues! Rock on!
taranoire chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh my God...I think I almost died. :)

Fantastic.
RedClarinet5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
(snort) That was great! Oh geez, I can't stop laughing!
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
She should chew gum, it'll keep her from crying when shes uh...cuttng. Lol, great job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow . . . that was really well written, and the twist was hilarious! I'm glad it ended (semi) happily, I was about to stop reading . . . oh well, great job!
Arcaten chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Ha! This fic is hilarious! That was some twist at the end (also, a much needed one). Keep up the great work. Write on!
xOverkill chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Haha you really got me with this fic. For the first minute of reading I was about to send a review about how unrealistic Raven was acting but then came the onion part. I could really see Raven being poed at the Titans for making her cut, especially Beast Boy xDD This story was pretty funny