Reviews for When Love Returns
maggieann452 chapter 10 . 9/27/2004
hiya, did you ever finish this story its awesome and begs to be finished, or why dont you offer it for someone else to finish, maggieann452..do you have anything else for us to read
JAK chapter 11 . 5/17/2004
Hi there! Enjoying the first part and the sequel very much. Please, please update soon. I wanna know what is going to hapen! You hear me- I wanna know what's going to happen. 'Kay now that I've gotten that off my chest, bye!
jessclifton chapter 11 . 2/8/2004
OH MY GOD you need to update ASAP! How can you just leave us hangin like that? DA going off the air should only fuel you to write more in order to keep all of us fans going! Please post again soon.
Angie731 chapter 11 . 1/24/2004
Don't lose interest! This is the only way we can keep the show alive. We need good fanfics like this to keep us all interested. Keep writing! Even if it's just one more chapter. I have to know what happens!
maggieann452 chapter 11 . 1/20/2004
come on angelgurl, you cant leave us like this, this is one of my all time favorite stories, this was the first story i read when i started to read fanfiction im now hooked, we know and are all mad that they cancelled dark angel, but you keep max and logans story alive for us, pity those of us who cant write and carry on , at least finish this one, thanks for the story so far maggieann452
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 11 . 1/14/2004
great story! i especially love how you're one of the few m/l writers who has good grammar and spelling (but then again, that could be because your betas are good...i dunno). if you're losing interest in this fic, at least let max & logan reunite before you end it, even if they don't get married, at least give us a reunion!
huntress k chapter 11 . 1/8/2004
Ocmon i love this story you cant just end it here then its just like the series, ended on a cliffhanger so we dont know what happens. PLEASE finish this story. I already read the prequel to this and it was awesome you can finish this, please.
GREAT STORY UPDATE SOON!
Bob chapter 11 . 1/5/2004
Hey! I love this! I just found it today and read it all start to finish! Please don't give up, it's so frustrating reading a story that never ends. Plus, I can never guess what is going to happen next in your story, I start to think that I know and then WHAM something unexpected happens!
So now I have to read it like an Agatha Christie and question everything. Like, who was it Max actually slept with? Chris or...
idlehands452 chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
hey this story is great so please don't give up, i'm looking forward to the rest and i really enjoy this fic~ keep up the great work!~
mackenzie karls chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
hey this is a really good story i think if u wrote 3 more long chapters u could finish it
x5-220 chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
i love the story. i would like it better if the chapters were longer but its all good. write more soon!
steph chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
u should keep writtin the fic its good
nemo chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
i really like it so far! i cant wait to read the rest!
peace
MaxCale chapter 11 . 1/3/2004
yay yay i justlove ur work
bo
more more more more more please
GingerSnap chapter 11 . 1/3/2004
Have you thought of going back to the beginning of Long Lost Sister and reading. You know what reading is dontcha - it's what those of us do that can't write.
You have so much talent and the ability to keep all your fans waiting since last April for a chapter. That certainly is something. Watch the Season One DVDs. That should inspire you.