Reviews for A Day in a Demon Lords Life
Glory Nizenea chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Thanks for allowing me to add this to my C2. Just wanted to add that I actually don't think he's OOC or claim that you don't know demon mythology. Honestly, this is a funny comedy that's not taking itself too seriously. :) I loved it.
Sakeke chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
...Just saying, but...I'd like to think of dear Demon Lord of Gluttony more hungry for power, than actual food...that is a common misconception...but I can see why most would think of that.

And I highly doubt Beelzemon would go to Lucemon, just because Luce is the so-called "leader" of the seven does not mean anyone would listen to him...Beelzemon is a loner, and could care less about them...

And...another misconception, Lilithmon is not a whore, like most would take "lust" for...

Lust simply means to uncontrolably want to do bad things...for example, one could be "lusting" to steal that ham in the window...(bad example, I know...can't think of much at the moment, sorry)

Oh, and simply Lucemon flapping his lips about how he's "so strong" and how Mega/Ultimate level Digimon are "so scared" would actually give Beelzemon just the reason to kick his ass or shoot him in the head with his Beren Jena shotgun(s).

Let's say a robber holds a gun to your head. You brag about how the police are afraid of you and how the robber should be scared...

What do they say? "STFU" -insert shooting noise here-

It's a matter of common sense, one who has a weapon at yer head, and one who is a braggart who expects one not to attack or go out with their threat.

Beelzemon is a very, very strong Digimon in general, the species even.

Beelzemon stands alone at the top of the Nightmare Soldiers family, and he has an unimaginable amount of stamina and potential, way more than Lucemon could imaging.

And...Beelzemon wouldn't really care what he was, seeing has how having Envy would probably be worse than Gluttony...Envy is like saying you don't have what others have, like you were weak...

Anyways, I'm real sorry fer this blab of crap, and I applaud you if you read it all...and I give you a cookie if you understand my point of view...

Otherwise, it's a pretty ok story...I know it was a one-shot but I felt like I had to say something...the Impmon at the back of my mind was Badda-Booming my brain, I had to. ;
Ari Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Ok, as a Fellow Demon lord Fic writer, I have to say, you looked deep into them didn't you?

Well, I have to say, for 1 chapter, it is good, and has deep characters, except leviamon, he's a pig xD

Well, I hope that if you decide to continue, that you tell me about it, I would love to see more.

Arianna Reilina Phoenix
Kira-XA2021 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Please! It's so funny, and I'm really like it.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow, that was all totally in charater. You should not keep going. But maybe you should because I cant copy you. Oh well.
BlackLily13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Gladly spare me from the sex scenes! Anyway, nice story (so far). It's not often, if ever, I've come across a Demon Lords fic, so it is nice to read. Keep this going! BL13 out!
Megaraptor The Scribe chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Uh, the Demon Lords' Crest is based on the classical associations of the seven deadly sins, and classically, the Leviathan is associated with the sin of Envy.

There is rhyme and reason to this.