Reviews for In the Morning
natida chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow. I just finished watching the last season, so I'm finally reading LOST fanfiction (since I watch them in DVD I was always risking getting spoiled) and my favourite character is Ben. You really did him justice in this story, with his manipulating ways...it was a bit hard for me to visualize him and Juliet together, it always has, but this described their relationship perfectly... that mixture of love and fear all together. Thanks for sharing this!
andaere chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Your writing is so beautiful... I'm so glad I found your stories. The only problem is they're never long enough.

Anyways. About this one. It's really good. In this, you can sense the deterioating (sp?) of Ben and Juliet's relationship, and you know that it's just started. (Ben/Juliet has practically become canon for me, by the way, because you write it so well!)

As always, your description is impeccable, and I can see and hear everything as if I were in with the characters. (Which is kind of creepy. xD) Not one word was out of place.

Great job. You rock! :)

P.S. I've read practically all of your stories and haven't reviewed many of them... shame on me! :( I love them all.
4815162342Lost chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I enjoyed how accurately you portrayed what Juliet was thinking. How she wants to leave and go back to her old life. Very good use of descriptive words by the way was very interesting.
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
love 'em.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wows. "He loved her, yes, she knew that. But not enough to let her go. Nor enough to let the island go." That, right there, was a good line. Juliet is great in this - very strong and very weak at the same time, I've always kind of gotten that impression...
death.by.college chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
*skuh-WEAL* _ utterly cute. but sad. oh ben ben ben, i feel for you. kind of. you lying cur, but i DO FEEL FOR YOU. too bad i have to side with juliet (who i also love) but... ;_; aww, just sad and wonderfully written fic. you've got talent, ya know? and OH! this may be an inappropriate place to address this, but:

you lived in MN? *lives there now* i agree with the whole "HEE LOOKIT! TODAY IT'S ABOVE 15 DEGREES YAY~!" actually, 30's t-shirt weather imo, but yeah. nice to see talent CAN be grown in the good ol' land o' lakes-a statement i'm afraid i fiercely contradict with my writerly existence. alas!

wonderful fic! you've introduced me to ben/juliet, and i... like it D: !
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
You're right. This one is better. I feel bad for Juliet.
red chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Good story! Keep up the good work!
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i liked this! i still think those two were together at some point...lol

Benjamin Linus chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Another totally Benerific fic! I love your fics! Snuggly Ben is so cute!