Reviews for A Seeker's Troubles
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Its been years since you updated, but I love this story! Please please update! Your story inspired some of my stories and is one my my faves.
Update!
abuu chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Love the story.
laeeyore93 chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
So Good!
I love Elle! You have made her such a likable character, and the relationships she shares with the rest of the team are fantastic.
I truly hope that you plan to continue this. It is too good to end here.
julygem chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
This has got to be one of my favorite stories on fanfiction, and my favorite Oliver/OC story. My question, though is WHY HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE TWO-THOUSAND-AND-BLOODY-EIGHT? FOUR YEARS! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? Please, I beg you dearly, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Pretty pleeeeaaaasssseeee?
PiecesOfCait chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
This. Story. Is. Brilliant.
midnight1997 chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Love this story :D

Update soon please!
The Smokey Gerbil Cloud chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
YOU ARE AWESOME! I was only writing in caps for emphasis, and the fact that every time I press the caps lock button it beeps. Anyway, I loved this chapter, it was even better than the rest of the story, which I also loved! I love everything about it!
Novella Vialli chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
Update soon!
nessa1998 chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
wow

loved it

pls update soon
deathXofXanXangel chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Hehe, personally i think it would be better if she slapped him, then went back to kissing him lol...
arpeggiohead chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Update?
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
That Cliffhanger at the end? So not fair. And how could you have her do that to Cedric? Cheating on him with Oliver? You have to post the next chapter soon. You know, she could have broken up with Cedric before she snogged Wood.