Reviews for Marriage of the Hiwatari
Melmel Phase chapter 21 . 3/13/2012
I loved it! But I feel like some pieces of the puzzle were still left fully unexplained. I truthly did love it though I was kind of hoping Brian and Tala would somehow get together (that would be Tala's challenge since he wants one so badly. ;p ) 3
Melmel Phase chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
:O No. Freakin. Way. Julia seemed so nice! Guess you really do have to watch out for the nice/innocent ones. That was a serious Duh Duh Duh!- moment
Melmel Phase chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
I'm so proud of Kai! I never liked Garnet *glares* who does she think she is wanting so much attention? She's a whore in more then one sense of the word!
Melmel Phase chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Wait so Garnet knows that Ty and Kai like eachother? Love the story by the way 3
Zutsu chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
As you mentioned Kai's name is sea or ocean in Japanese, but this does make sense because when Kai first arrived in the series he was team captain of the 'blade sharks', and the blue paint marks on his face are respectably shark fins.

-good story by the way, but i had to mention this. so far im enjoying this, i like tala and garnet. i also thought it would be an interesting twist if bryan and lee ended up together as well. very well written. i know i'm reviewing chapter 6 but im not yet done reading your story. maybe tonight i'll get further.
Vendetta-Rose chapter 21 . 3/9/2010
I may start rambling, as well, one it's almost four in the morning here and I'm still buzzing due to the coffee I had earlier. Anyway, very happy to see that it's completed, ;.; a little sad there shall be no more plots from Kai to have his way. [And have Tyson].

That was a bad judgement by Lee, but I'll forgive him since it ended up with Bryan kissing Garnet... as it was televised. That certainly had to cause some amount of embarrassment. Heh Enrique got crushed, aww. Couldn't help but grin like a dafty during such. But it does seem like a good ending, might not be for Mr. Patterson but: we can ignore him can't we? :)

Only things I could pick out and comment on, at this early in the morning is that you started using the spelling, "Bryan" then moved onto the spelling, "Brian". And it would have been nice to see a... "deeper" insight to Kai's and Tyson's emotions to having the wedding called off for good. )

Other than that. Tis was fab and... I am so going to bed. Later _
Parasitic Eve chapter 20 . 12/4/2008
oh my god! you're brilliant! you're more then brilliant you're wonderful! I love it! I haven't been able to stop since I decided to read it. I'm not really one for these types of fics but you just really draw me in. I really hope everything works out! ) keep up the excellent work!
Destiny Kitty chapter 20 . 10/23/2008
Sounds like big things coming up! Honestly, Enrique, who puts alcohol in coffee? And what kind of scandle is Garnet up to now? Is it really possible for her to make things any worse than she already has? Good grief. Tala's not being terribly helpful either. I have to say that I'll be happy to see all of this come to a close, as I'm sure will Kai and multiple other people involved. Good luck with the end! ~Des
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 20 . 10/21/2008
I'm not sure I want to know why those three are on tv... lol, please update soon! I love it!
Vendetta-Rose chapter 20 . 10/20/2008
You updated, nice!

I quite like how you've handle the whole 'company take over', some people would have just thought that it would be easy so long as Kai had the money and think he could do anything. Glad to see some business sense in there...

I have to say I am rather curious to why the media would pay attention to something Bryan, Lee and Enrique would do or rather say. Hopefully it doesn't foil anyone's plans...Do Bryan and Enrique start arguing or something? I shouldn't fire such random questions!

There were a few mistakes, mainly just typos so nothing major to be concerned with.

Oh, yes and Enrique and Garnet: I kind of thought it 'could' happen but didn't think there would be anything between them. Good to see the European blond still has his way with the ladies. Haha. Then again it's good to have Garnet's attention... pulled in another direction seeing as she won't be too displeased for being unsuitable for Kai.

Well, I think I've rambled enough! Later! _
crystalbladedragon chapter 19 . 11/21/2007
nice story, i love tyson and cute! i read your story in one day and i really like it. hope u update soon!
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
Destiny Kitty chapter 19 . 11/19/2007
Well now both Julie and Garnet are being little witches :( At least Kai seems to have his feet back under him... aka have a plan *yay!* Maybe they can get the girls sent to a nunnery *evil giggle* At least if they can get Peterson off his back things will be much better. The end is near! The wedding is coming! Ah!

Vendetta-Rose chapter 19 . 11/19/2007
Hey, Hey! Remember me :-) Fantastic chapter - quite glad that you updated though if I am found reading fanfiction and not studying well... who knows what'll happen.

Anyway, I actually fely symapathetic towards Garnet here... I have also suddenly stopped liking Juliet (well obviously since what she did and all...)

Garnet and Enrique? And Enrique not surrounded by girls -gasp-Well at least Tyson and Kai are going to end up together! Loving the business take-over scheme! Good-old sadistic Kai! Well I have to go... study...again - hope I get to read the next chapter sooner. (My evil PC broke and I have now adopted my mothers laptop to do all of my things on - she isn't pleased.) Well Later! _ Keep up the good work!
KrymsonDranzer chapter 19 . 11/18/2007
took a heck of a LONG time... the next chapter up sooner please...?