Reviews for My Wounds and Also My Healing
Rat chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
the best BUABS fic I've read so far. Great story!
chb76 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
so cute - really loved this - I sometimes find it hard to imagine these two snuggling in the same bed - but you did it really well - nice job
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Beautifully written story. Loved reading it!
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I am reeling from all the emotion in this fic!

It was very intense and powerfully expressed. What I liked best was the progression. You allowed the tension to build up desperately before we got the release we all wanted.

Dean's speech to Sam was SO overdue! It was amusing that he was the one desperately trying to have a conversation.

Cathy.
ily chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
OMG that was so good! That was so emotional and real. I forgot it was a story for a second! Please write more, I love your stories!
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
was the best tag to BUABS that I've read. I'm glad you 'joined the ranks of people who have posted a tag'. The final scene, Dean and Sam sleeping curled up like that for 24 hours, was so...soothing. And so like Dean to joke about it when they woke. It was great. Thank you for posting it. ;)
eliza-w chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was so good! I love it!
mack.blackwell chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Perfect.

That's all I can say, really.

And the fact that, by pure coincidence, I was hearing two of the saddest songs ever while reading it made me love it even more. It's quite hard for me to get emotional about something written, so, yeah... you should be extremely proud of your work :)

Amazing and beautiful, really ;)

Wish you the best,

L.
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I have read a lot of the different tags for BUABS and I think yours is one of the best. I like that you didn't give them a chickflick moment right away, that it took some time. I think if the Winchesters ever truly take a moment for a chickflick (I guess CSPWDT counts a little) it would be like this.
snfan chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Great story! Loved the emotion!
bbdarknyss chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I'm not good at commenting so I'll just say this: this fic made me happy.

I loved the angst, because to me it seemed realisic considering what Sam is going through and the ending was just perfect.
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
oh, this was lovely! so huggable!

*hugs boys*

thank you! :-)
Carikube chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Beautiful. I'm all choked up now. I usually don't like overly chicky-flicky stories where the boys end up in each others arms, but this one worked for me. The psychology leading up to the final breakdown made sense. And yeah, the ending on BUaBS did seem too light. What happened would devastate Sam, and the emotional conclusion he came to in this story make logical sense. I wish they didn't, but they do.

Sam scrubbing his skin broke my heart. Dean did all the right things, he kept Sam close... but when Sam so readily admitted that he would kill himself, I whimpered. Really, I did. Sam is strong, but he's not *that* strong, and we've already seen him display suicidal tendencies at the end of season one. It's not a huge stretch to imagine him going that route again after everything that's happened.

*sigh* Hurts my heart it does, but this story helps. Thanks for sharing!
sammyw5283 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw. That was possibly one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I love brotherly bonding and call me a mushy girl but I love the chick flick moments. It made me cry and smile a big stupid smile at the same time. Excellent job.
Annonie chapter 1 . 2/11/2007