Reviews for My Wounds and Also My Healing
Kali47 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Hey I found this story beautiful. I liked that it was, for once, Dean who desperatly wanted to talk to Sam and not the other way around.

The suicide-part was very sad, but this could really be something that Sam could wonder about. And you get extra points for the originality coz it's the first time that I come accross that thought in a Supernatural fanfiction (and I've read a lot).

The ending was simply beautiful and a good closure to the fanfiction.

Thank you very much for this.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
love it! veryveryveryveryvery good i enjoyed reading it!

thanks

VESPER
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This was wonderful! I adored Dean's angry speach to Sam...just great! I know there's NEVER a chance we'd see them sleeping entwined on the show, but it'd be nice to see some comforting touch or a hug or something, huh?

Great job on this...really!
friendly chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
awesome job... that was great...
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This is my favorite tag I've read for Born Under A Bad Sign. Excellent job! I love the realness and brotherly love you created. You're writing is very moving. Especially this line: He didn’t know how to have a conversation about what was on his brother’s mind and pretend they were talking about chicken stir-fry. Simple, yet says so much.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Odarius chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
so i came here after watching the new episode hoping that you had caught on as well and unfortunately this wasnt there yet. But today i come on and BAM its here. I was very excited. Its a good story but its not my favorite for some reason. Oh well, i still like it. keep writing otherwise i might have to start and that would just be dangerous.
Cbloom chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I really enjoyed your story!

I agree that this episode really needed a 'moment' - I really hope they have at least one hug before the finale! (There was at least one in Season 1!).

I think you captured the moment just right - and I'm a sucker for head on shoulder etc!

Look forward to reading more of your work!
Gizzygiz chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw! I've got tears! Talk about chick moment! LOVED it! You sure know how to pull at the o'heart strings! Oh my gosh, that was sad, yet uplifting! Now that would have been nice to see on the show! Sam sure as heck needed to deal with what happened and you dealt with it perfectly!
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Nice tag. I have to say BUABS was one of my favorite episodes to date, but there just wasn't time for everything.

This was a nice brotherly moment jaunt into a world, we'll never get to see. Thanks for giving it to us.
tracysdream chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
BEAUTIFUL
sairah chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Really liked this..crying angsty Sam,Dean holding him while he slept..Fab!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
You. Are. Awsome !

I loved your tag to BUABS. Brought a tear to my eye. I thought the episode finished on a rather flipant note considering what both boys had been through. I want to thank you for the ending I hope the characters are living in that time between episodes (no I'm not crazy, I know they are CHARACTERS LOL...but I also have to fill in the blanks between what we see and the next time we meet up with the boys.)
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
-sobs- I LOVE IT! I love the way you let Sam and Dean get really chick-flicky, and yet it doesn't sound like slash. Well done! Brill fic. -raves- Praise, praise, and loads more praise. Keep writing :D x
iris254 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Fantastic job, I wish they would have done something like this on the show. Although I would have been crying like a baby :)

Keep up the good work!