Reviews for My Wounds and Also My Healing
kaly chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Very nice! I loved this episode a lot, however I wished for just a bit more at the end between the bothers. Though, honestly, I spend most episodes wishing for that. ;) But you've written a lovely addition to the episode to help fill in the holes.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw - that was nice. I have often wondered why Sam on the show, if he is so certain he will be evil, doesn't consider trying to kill himself. So I loved Dean's reaction in this to that very question.

Personally I think he hasn't because deep down he trusts Dean more than he trusts himself and figured Dean would not give up on Sam as easily as Sam would give up on himself. Mind you that has been taken away now that Dean has proven that he will not kill Sam, no matter what.

I think he might have even let Sam kill Jo (not that I mind that since I don't like Jo, lol).

Very wonderful story :)and I am so glad to see one that dealt with the hell Sam must be going through for having been possessed for so long. And by a chick demon, no less, lol!

Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I absolutely loved this tag. It was so great. I was very happy with reading it. You did a fantastic job. I loved it.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I was hoping that you would do a tag to this episode. Awesome episode but it definitely needed an extra scene at the end for some brotherly resolution to all the trauma. This tag was just perfect. Thank you.
Landwing chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Very satisfying. But you're absolutely right. We'll never actually see it.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
excellent, my precious, excellent
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
oh how i love those boys! this episode had so much packed into it but still left so much unsaid! Great job
almathea chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Ah, very chick-flicky. Yet, we've been building up a season and a half of non-chick-flick-ness, so it had to come out sometime.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
What a fantastic tag! I love all the emotional turmoil that both boys are feeling. I don't know how they survive from day to day (especially with everything WE put them through) dealing with the physical and emotional torture they do.

I especially loved the bathroom scene where Sam was trying to scrub the blood from his hands (MacBeth anyone?). It made perfect sense to continue to see the guilt of what 'he' had done and trying to eliminate it. Wonderful imagery.

chocca2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow that was so good! Was full of emotion that had to come out from both brothers. It had great levels of angst and pain, the last bit was just... You wrote that beautifully and reading it has left a smile on my face...I feel all warm and fuzzy :P

Great Job!
L0ST in the supermarket chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
this story was beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes... amazing job :)
Freefall chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh man, so good! So incredibly good!
gayle chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Write more that was really good.
Onari chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw, I'm speechless. Some chick-flick! I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing, and congrats for an amazing story!

Yeah, we definitely needed more closure...*sigh*

Love xx chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow, that was just beautiful, full of pain and angst and absolutely heartbreaking in places. And finally Dean laying it on the line exactly what he has been feeling causes Sammy to release all his pain and hurt so he can begin to heal. Loved the ending, a real chick-flick moment. That was so well written you could feel their pain as you read! Brilliant, awesome, wonderful, fantastic, just loved every word of it!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »