Reviews for Waiting
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
i just loved this story... it's hard to find jakie and hyde stories that are both romantic and in character...
Princess-Sparkly-Swirls chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aww _ This is so nice and really well written. I can totally imagine Hyde thinking these things :D
The Chaotic Soul of Demons chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Awesome story, both this one and your other "Missing Scene" story. I do have a request though, it would be cool to see a scene with Hyde talking with Mrs. Forman about Jackie after "Jackie Bags Hyde", an idea that poped into my head awhile back, but I have no writing talent whatsoever and you seem to be really good at capturing Hydes feelings. Nice job!
Lissa68 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I love "missing scenes," can't wait for more. ;)
kayjay chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I just love your missing scenes, especially from Hyde's point of view. So what happens when they get in the house? PLEZE
relena cameric chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I absolutely adore missing scenes. This definitely sounded like Hyde. BTW Danny will be mine...oh that's right I actually married my formerly hard partying, underachieving, commitmentphobic, slightly paranoid boyfriend and he became a fabulous husband. Alright you can have Danny. I'll just fantasize...
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Ah missing scenes. LOVE IT!
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I always thought about what those two were doing! Monday madness sale my ass, lol. This was a really sweet fic. I'm so glad you're writing more! Missing scenes are my favorite thing to read. Great job!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I always enjoy missing scenes. It's nice to know that things went on behind the show that none of us got to see. Very nice one-shot.