Reviews for Save me, just one more time
damonika2009 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
It's a sad way to end your life, and I know when you lose someone that was close to you, part of you died with that person. I know exactly what Gosalyn went through. When I lost someone close to me this summer, this person I had known for two years but grew to love, part of me died with her that summer. Because the day she died, I had just left from her house. I'll never forget that. But it was a very good story.
JumpyLurky chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This is very good, really, I remember the chracters involved and, well maybe I should have read another story first, cause this is very sad... It's very good.
icequeenkitty chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hey there! This was really interesting. I liked the whole concept of telling the story between the two different journals. The only suggestion I have to write a bit more in the "entries". Like going into Gos' other personality a bit more.. you know like, having the Dr. describe her. Tell the reader what's different, all we can gather is that she's very mean and angry. It'd be interesting to know more about how the doctor percieved the two halfs.

But really, this was good. Hope I helped! :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Sad yet very interesting and well done.

Keep the good writing.
Heide DeVries chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
What a sad piece. It does work out to be a darkwing fic, even though I can see it working in other places too. Poor Gos, I do think Drake dying in a violent way would effect her greatly. The last part almost made me cry, poor gos! Nonetheless, this fic has great depth in the characters and it was a (tearful) joy to read. Great writing!