Reviews for Ticklish?
AnimeGirl9894 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Inu's ticklish! Hahaha so kawaii!
Keenan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I LOVE this story and I LOVE the part when inuyasha was tickled.I didn't even know that inuyasha was even ticklish (amazing i'll give you a 6 on this story
MyHeartIsTrappedInIce-Shunrai chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
“AIE!” Inuyasha screamed, jumping about a foot in the air. The party stopped and it was quiet for a mere faction of a second before everyone save Inuyasha started to guffaw. They collapsed on the ground, holding their sides, tears streaming down their faces, not because Inuyasha is ticklish, but because when said technique-of-torture is administered, Inuyasha, our fluffy, cuddly, dog-eared hanyou, screams like a little girl.

Inuyasha stood shaking with fury, ears pressed tightly against his head, face aflame with embarrassment. “You,” he said, voice dripping with poison and the promise of sweet, sweet torture, “are dead.”

“Aw, come on Inuyasha,” Miroku said between breaths. “Everyone has a ticklish spot. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about!” And with that he promptly started laughing again.

Inuyasha held up a tense hand, cracking his joints and he clenched it. The laughing group, sensing their impending doom, took off, each running in different directions.

“You’ll pay,” Inuyasha muttered to himself as he leapt off in search of those that knew his most guarded secret: The infamous hanyou, Inuyasha, is ticklish, and doesn’t necessarily need a rosary and a word of power to bring him to his knees…or face… OMG THAT WAS THE FUNNEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! -falls on side holding sides laughing my guts out-
miko chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! omfg1 that was hilarious!
cfruge444 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
OOh! That REALLY piqued my interest! Loved the whole "time of the month-menstrual cycle" association.
moon-bunny-princess chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Your disclaimer sounded like Yura of the Hair! Lol! Just kidding! Really cute story! Ja! _
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Brilliant! That was so funny! _
XxDawnxRiderxX chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
lmfao! this is so going in my faves!
amanda marks chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
omg lol. i love it.
pyromaniac2234 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
hehehe very cute!
Kima chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
LOL so ggod dont stop! Please! write more and tell what Inu does pleas!
megamiyume11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Haha. Cute. :)
Afug chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aww ! Omg, that is such a cute story ! I really enjoyed it! Good Job !