Reviews for Photo Opportunities
hypershadix chapter 10 . 4/2
Really like this story so far, looking forward to the rewrite!
Just Will chapter 10 . 3/15
When I saw that this was updated my jaw literally dropped. Needless to say I'm excited about seeing where this ends up. It was a good story and I kept wondering what the heck was going to happen with each new paragraph and scene change. I can't wait to see what comes of this now, though, hope to see it soon.
dat-ass-doe chapter 10 . 3/12
I honestly cannot wait to read the new one! I remember reading this when I was in 8th grade (I'm in college now!) and falling head over heels in love with it. I'm so glad you decided to come back :)
Ilys47 chapter 10 . 3/12
Oh my, I wasnt expecting this, but yes please write. I want to read it and I'm excitied
yaajkuza chapter 10 . 3/12
I'm so excited for it! I knew waiting would pull off sooner or later.
Gabe Mason chapter 10 . 3/12
At least we know you are back. I'll be more than glad to give it a shot!
Celestial Dust chapter 10 . 3/12
Oh.
My.
God.

*has a heart attack*
yerpderp chapter 10 . 3/11
Yay! An update is an update is an update. The forgotten danny phanton fandon was one of my old favorites.
NikaStarlight chapter 10 . 3/11
Hey! That's exciting! I always wanted to know how this ends. Swaggerbishie for life!
Anon chapter 10 . 3/11
This is amazing news to hear! My memories of this story are extremely fond and I'm very happy to hear you're ready to share the rest with us. Have lots of fun rewriting the story, I have no doubt it will be just as great if not even greater!
eirenical chapter 10 . 3/11
I've been having a very stressful week and was very much in need of good news. THIS WAS BEYOND MY HOPES OF GOOD NEWS. :D I'm so glad to hear that you're going to pick up this story again and I look forward to the rewrite! (I'm also glad you're going to leave this one up, though, because I still quite like it. _)
JediMindaugas chapter 9 . 1/18
Ok, there are some strong points, some weak points, and one weird point in the story. I do hope it gets finished.
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Do more please.
Kimmiko T chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
Gabe Mason chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Have I already told you to continue? Because I need you to continue. Really!