Reviews for Photo Opportunities
MiNiGiIOI chapter 9 . 2/24
Also I think Photogenic is a super cute title (image I made a heart despite ffs blocking of math symbols)
MiNiGiIOI chapter 10 . 2/24
You've not posted stories here since. Did you move to archive or something to post them? I'm not seeing the rewrite of this or the fic here.
voomaid chapter 2 . 2/19
the description of the lightening was very poetic
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Oh my god. wow, amazing. I can't even... NICELY DONE! *I say on Thor voice*
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
This cat...I love this cat.
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
When is the new story going?
I can't wait to read it!
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Holy shiitake! Where's the rest of this?! ~pouts~ pleeeeeeease come back and finish this...
Twinklingpaopufruit chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Ah! Excited you are working on it. Please upload soon best Danny Phantom story out here!
hypershadix chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
Really like this story so far, looking forward to the rewrite!
Just Will chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
When I saw that this was updated my jaw literally dropped. Needless to say I'm excited about seeing where this ends up. It was a good story and I kept wondering what the heck was going to happen with each new paragraph and scene change. I can't wait to see what comes of this now, though, hope to see it soon.
jessicainspace chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
I honestly cannot wait to read the new one! I remember reading this when I was in 8th grade (I'm in college now!) and falling head over heels in love with it. I'm so glad you decided to come back :)
Ilys47 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Oh my, I wasnt expecting this, but yes please write. I want to read it and I'm excitied
yaajkuza chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
I'm so excited for it! I knew waiting would pull off sooner or later.
Gabe Mason chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
At least we know you are back. I'll be more than glad to give it a shot!
Celestial Dust chapter 10 . 3/12/2015