Reviews for Photo Opportunities
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh my god. wow, amazing. I can't even... NICELY DONE! *I say on Thor voice*
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
This cat...I love this cat.
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
When is the new story going?
I can't wait to read it!
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Holy shiitake! Where's the rest of this?! ~pouts~ pleeeeeeease come back and finish this...
Twinklingpaopufruit chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Ah! Excited you are working on it. Please upload soon best Danny Phantom story out here!
hypershadix chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
Really like this story so far, looking forward to the rewrite!
Just Will chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
When I saw that this was updated my jaw literally dropped. Needless to say I'm excited about seeing where this ends up. It was a good story and I kept wondering what the heck was going to happen with each new paragraph and scene change. I can't wait to see what comes of this now, though, hope to see it soon.
jessicainspace chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
I honestly cannot wait to read the new one! I remember reading this when I was in 8th grade (I'm in college now!) and falling head over heels in love with it. I'm so glad you decided to come back :)
Ilys47 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Oh my, I wasnt expecting this, but yes please write. I want to read it and I'm excitied
yaajkuza chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
I'm so excited for it! I knew waiting would pull off sooner or later.
Gabe Mason chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
At least we know you are back. I'll be more than glad to give it a shot!
Celestial Dust chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Oh.
My.
God.

*has a heart attack*
yerpderp chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Yay! An update is an update is an update. The forgotten danny phanton fandon was one of my old favorites.
NikaStarlight chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Hey! That's exciting! I always wanted to know how this ends. Swaggerbishie for life!
Anon chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
This is amazing news to hear! My memories of this story are extremely fond and I'm very happy to hear you're ready to share the rest with us. Have lots of fun rewriting the story, I have no doubt it will be just as great if not even greater!