Reviews for Revenge of the Petermännchen
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
I really loved that!
Naic chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed reading it. The brothers are funny as hell and I loved the attention to details and the humorous tone. Keep up the good work!

Love

Nai(c)
angledust chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
This is just awesome. I read it last night when i couldnt sleep and it kept me smiling all day. The whole tone is great and the light touch with the grimmcest works perfectly. love this story! Hope to see you writing more in this category soon.
Vegetasgirl01 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I've just read the first two chapters of this story and it's excellent so far. You really have captured both the characters very well. Jacob's speech at the end of chapter two was very funny. I must also say you have a very good command of the English language. Very well written.
Elinad chapter 11 . 9/3/2008
I loved it! Simply loved it.

My only complaint is that I wish it were longer. _ The little bits o' Grimmcest made I laugh. A little Grimmcest be god.

Oh, and thanks to you I am now acquainted with Alfred J Kwak XD

anyway, please keep up the good work!
mickeylover303 chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Not so random, but I loved The Importance of Being Earnest (and Oscar Wilde in general).

How I do love Paul because I think he means no harm. And a jealous Wilhelm is always a welcome addition in any story.
SapphireXSerpent chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
CLASSIC last line, there.

I love this story, very original and all. I like the hints at Grimmcest, the fact that it's not full out 'OMGPR0N' in the second chapter. :D Great job on this, don't give up on it! I'm reading it!

-faves-
SapphireXSerpent chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Aww! Too short! But good anyway.

DRUNK!Grimms are always awesome.
SapphireXSerpent chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
"I bet you did." :0

Haha, that line WAS priceless. )

Another job well done on this, I like your overall flow of the story.
SapphireXSerpent chapter 8 . 4/7/2007

I thought the earplug part was hilarious in the movie. Cavaldi's like, 'WTF ARE THESE?'

Great chapter!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
This chapter made me giggle. I love how the townspeople get in the stupidest of fights.

Chess club...? LOL!

And the Grimmcest is a definate plus. ;D
SapphireXSerpent chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
Heheheheheh. Hee. Lovely chapter, Janine!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
I thought for a second that the spirit was real, what with Jake being thrown like that...Good job on this chapter!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
Haha, that line made me think of the movie 'Mr. Toad Rides Again'. There is a character named Mole who looks remarkebly like Jakob. XD This chapter was really funneh! Heh, the old lady is funny. Sweaty!Jakob and Violated!Wilhelm make me smile. Heheheh...Good job!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Short, but good none-the-less!