Reviews for Lost Childhood
please update :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Spink1 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Good, depressing story. Always love them. But please, a happy ending. And please write more.
PsychSugar chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
OH my! this story is so amazing! And how old are you? Because you are a fantastic writer!

my god...!

I'm sorry that your son is sick and hope he gets better!

xoxo Natyy :)
ajkldfs chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
i hope your son feels better!
un-used-30194 chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
cool, cant wait for the next chapter
23NaleyLVR23 chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
I'm sorry about your son! i'm gald that you are going to be updating again soon though! i can't wait to read it!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Imagine, won't you:

A grand, baroque ballroom sits nearly empty. Its crystal chandeliers sway slightly over a trio of overstuffed chairs that crouch at the center of the room. In these chairs are three women of high society, taking tea and talking lightly of trivial things.

Other than that, the room is empty.

Oh - that and the elephant.

In the corner squats a huge, ancient African elephant. Boney, albino, flailing trunk and bristling ear whiskers. Almost incalcuably old. Its mad red eyes roll in its sockets; its breath is labored; pus runs from sores along its pale back.

It bellows weakly.

The fine ladies pause, collectively decide to ignore it, and continue their inane conversation.

The elephant in the corner begins to list to the side. It whines awkwardly, pawing the wall with its trunk. The ladies talk louder, speaking of a recent horse race. The elephant continues to capsize. With a mighty and final bellow, it farts and falls over. Its sides shudder one last time, and the white elephant dies.

The ladies' conversation stops. All is silent. No one can take their eyes off the titanic dead elephant in the corner.

. . . That is roughly my opinion of this story.
AquaChickie chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
I really like what you have so far. I look forward to an update and seeing the path you take this story down.
PrincessNothing3 chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
MOre MORE MORE! Seems to be off to a great start! Update Soon Please!
23NaleyLVR23 chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Update soon please!
Simoman chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Great story so far. Really unfortunate that Haley got raped and Nathan was the one who did it. I only hope with her best friend there she is able to get through one of the most horrific events anyone could ever experience in their lives.

Well done so far! Write more soon!
bailysk27 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
formerflautist chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Some tips.

-Use paragraphs. The story comes across as too scattered right now.

-There's no space before a comma but there is one after. See, like this.

-There are two spaces at the end of a sentence.