Reviews for The Kunoichis That Didn't Belong
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
It's pretty funny she got hit witha flying disk tho great
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
I love stories like this! Could ya make another one? *w*
Sacchiance chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
Ooh I am so happy for the girls. And you even gave my favorite (preferred) pairings. Meaning where Ino is with Sai and Temari with Shikamaru along with the rest of the usual couples [SxS HxN TxN]
Sacchiance chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Ooh They are leaving. Wait. Way da minute. Organization O.S.U.Y.? Guess I'll find out soon enough. ;P
Sacchiance chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So, a tug on their past must be a foreshadowing point. I wonder what kind of training they will do. - Byes.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
I really loved the story you should write some more and I am so happy that I found such a good story :) well done and keep up the good work ;) LOVED IT
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
please sasusaku nejiten naruhina shikatema kibaino
FrozenClaws chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hello again :D

Anyways, I read the whole story but I'm going to review once.

Good story! The writing is pretty good (not super amazing), but the story has a very solid, complex, and good storyline and that's very hard to find these days. I'm glad you were able to finish the story! :)
MadBlossomingPrincess chapter 28 . 4/14/2011
SQUEE! SO GOOD! I read this, and never once got tired of the story! Haha, Hinata... Yes, old habits die hard... Naruhina! Loved all the pairings, though to be honest, they seemed a bit rushed at the end. But great job, I loved it!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
they sent him a death threat...really
Dancing-Souls chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
Awe nice chapter it was cute ending!
Cindy M 19 chapter 28 . 7/5/2010
can you make gaaasku moment?
OxVanillaPeachesxO chapter 28 . 7/4/2010
Best. Ending. Ever.

The ShikaTema moment was PERFECT! Totally Shikamaru. x3 The battle was awesome, and all I can say is SCREW YOU KABUTO! Don't be touching Hina-chan like that! \ I should slap him for that...oh well.

Reviewing for the last time,

~Peachuz 3
WolfGirl chapter 28 . 7/3/2010
This story was awesome. I'm both happy and sorry that it is over. You did a really great job.
Neguru Sucashi chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
awwwww this is the end! .

BUT a very good and happy ending :D

i hope i can read one of your stories in the future! :D

well then see ya later! :)