Reviews for The Kunoichis That Didn't Belong
Shikatema and Saino, I know I'm late but I still wanted to vote
IGOT7ARMYs chapter 6 . 1/9
a vein pop up at their temples (or whatevs)
Aika chapter 13 . 1/2
Aika chapter 11 . 1/2
SHIKATEMAAAAAAA!
SAIINO!
mio.akiyamacool chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Its the hundreth time i read this (or more?) and i'm still in love with this~~~~~~~
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
It's pretty funny she got hit witha flying disk tho great
This Username Is Classified chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
I love stories like this! Could ya make another one? *w*
Sacchiance chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
Ooh I am so happy for the girls. And you even gave my favorite (preferred) pairings. Meaning where Ino is with Sai and Temari with Shikamaru along with the rest of the usual couples [SxS HxN TxN]
Sacchiance chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Ooh They are leaving. Wait. Way da minute. Organization O.S.U.Y.? Guess I'll find out soon enough. ;P
Sacchiance chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So, a tug on their past must be a foreshadowing point. I wonder what kind of training they will do. - Byes.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
I really loved the story you should write some more and I am so happy that I found such a good story :) well done and keep up the good work ;) LOVED IT
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
please sasusaku nejiten naruhina shikatema kibaino
FrozenClaws chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hello again :D

Anyways, I read the whole story but I'm going to review once.

Good story! The writing is pretty good (not super amazing), but the story has a very solid, complex, and good storyline and that's very hard to find these days. I'm glad you were able to finish the story! :)
MadBlossomingPrincess chapter 28 . 4/14/2011
SQUEE! SO GOOD! I read this, and never once got tired of the story! Haha, Hinata... Yes, old habits die hard... Naruhina! Loved all the pairings, though to be honest, they seemed a bit rushed at the end. But great job, I loved it!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
they sent him a death threat...really