Reviews for Buy a Date
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 1/20
It's so sweet...*sighdreamily*
666snoopy chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Aww, that was so cute! Great job!
SunflowerSundaes chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awww that was so sweet :D
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awwwwwwwww! *Gusjes so badly!* DUDE, you're an awesome person! :D

andysanime chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aww how sweet
kookieznkream chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
awwwww this is so sweet C:
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Banana Theft chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Alecksander92 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Your ideas are amazing! (As always) I just had to get in another story before I went to uni this morning! Blah! I don't wanna go to school! DX
Fellfire chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
LOL... Loved it!
catiemon chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
awww, this is really kawaii! :) keep on writing! I love your stories! :)
Ibbited chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hahaa, that last line just killed it. Like, really. Stabbed the story in the heart with a knife. Hell, the whole ending was just kinda.. WTF? - Why? Duty, half-punch, quick kiss, resume conversation. - What the heck is this? Lulz, so random yet so funny.

Then your A/N. (whipped out.. no commment. at all.) It probabaly was used, since there are over five and a half thousand SasuNaru stories on here. If you usually avoid V-Day fics, why'd you (kinda) write one? Idea got in your head and you just had to - *looks around* - whip it out? *snicker* (Yes, I am a highschooler. How'd you guess?)

The smiling thing - OOC. The blushing - not so much (for Naru). Everything else (excluding the messed up dialouge at the end) was pretty in character.

Isn't it amazing how stories always come to mind at the worst times (aka late at night). There must be a reason for that..

Luck writing, and with everything else.

BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
LOL that was really cute.

I loved the chessiness of the last line.

Great write

Hitomi-taichou chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
aw kawai

all your stories are the reason I'm going to have to hand in my assignment late with some lameass excuse

I can't just stand up and say, "I couldn't to the assignments because I was drooling over SasuNaru yaoi fanfiction"

or could i...?
min chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
"It's my duty to make you happy always."

that's sweet... I wish someone would say that to me.. it'll make feel all warm and giddy - w-~