Reviews for Hurt and the Solace
JC chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow, its really beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Hiroa Tibedeux chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was beautiful.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I always kinda thought about this in the back on my mind when I imagine Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith living in Traverse Town just trying to survive. I imagined, something had to happen between them. You know? It just makes senes to me.
honeyseas chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Beautiful :D
AerithReborn chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with everyone here. Granted, Leon X Aerith is definately one of my favorite pairings (below SoraXRiku and Akuroku, of course) and I was excited to read something with the two. I was disappointed by the lack of characterization. This could've been anyone from anything for the amount of attatchment I had. It was far too short to get even remotely emotionally involved. One shots are fine, but this needed to be WAY longer. The "Chapter: 1" in the title was misleading when there's a "The End" in big bold letters at the bottom.

In summation, I think that the idea is sound, but there needs to be a lot more work with the characters before this is finished.
Shujouteki Kumo chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This pairing is one of my guilty pleasures...

I love how everything began and ended in this fic! The answer he offered to her question is very satisfying, I think.

ninja . sora chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This is made of win and awesome.
Foi chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aw that was so sweet, I loved it. You should write more.
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was so beautiful. I liked it so much, I feel like I'm betraying my Squinoa ship. ;;
KDreams chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Love it lots.

Though I've never liked Aerith much. \
NessieGG chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Oh, Berry, I think I just shot my inner Squall/Rinoa fangirl to death with my love for this fic. It's so lovely and good and in-character and all those other pleasant adjectives! Your description is, as always, a treat. And any image of Squall (well, Leon) is and ever will be HAWT. Excellent piece!

nanirain chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
loved it very much. before i realized that aerith and cloud were a pairing i was like "wow. Leon and Aerith are awsome together." :) you make me happy.
Cranberry Scoop chapter 1 . 2/15/2007

You're a genius.

*cries more*
Subaku No Paine chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Eh...I can't put it into words...but this story is really...out a very good way...I like it a lot. You converted me into a Leon fan without even doing much...I honor that.
MadMoFunk chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
so awesome!

The fact they shared that mutual benefit through one another to deal with the pain...ahh, it's so beautiful! TT(sniff)

The last line was the kicker though. Change is inevitable!