Reviews for Thole
Kirsten chapter 36 . 6/30/2015
OK- this time I'll start with the spelling correction! Just at "you have shouldered a mighty burden and born up well", it should be "borne", the past participle of "bear" as in shoulder, endure rather that "bear" as in "bear a child". :) And apart from that - what an amazing story. It's kept me going for days, just wanting to get to the part where Edmund rescued Peter! It's a wonderful epic of brotherhood.
Kirsten chapter 35 . 6/30/2015
This was so well written and so incredibly touching. You write emotion SO well, without it being O.T.T. or over-wrought. Wonderful. :)
Kirsten chapter 32 . 6/30/2015
This chapter is worthy of its title - "magnificent"! What emotions, and what skills of narration and description! Incredible. Just one little spelling mistake here - you have that Edmund was the "soul" witness to the combat, as in a person's mortal (or immortal, according to what you believe!) soul, when it should be spelt "sole", as in only.
Kirsten chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Masterfully written.
Kirsten chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Ah - Edmund is on the trail! An eagerly awaited event. The plot thickens! This was an excellent chapter with a mesmerising rhythm.
Kirsten chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Poor Peter! Masterfully written.
Kirsten chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
A compelling chapter... Just a couple of corrections!
"counfounded" - confounded
"quizzicle" - quizzical
And "embarrassiment" - embarrassment, though that one was probably just a typo! Those are all when Peterkins is asking why Peter said "Good my Fox". ;)
Kirsten chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
A wonderful, amusing first chapter which honours C.S. Lewis!
GreenHorn22 chapter 36 . 3/17/2015
Fantastic story enjoyed every chapter. I felt sorry for poor peter it seems like everybody likes to pick on him and yet poor littel edmond gets it even worse. I cant wait to read another of your stories they are all so amazing. Will your next story pick on edmond? I think that Edmond could take the strain of it better than Pete, that and I guess I just like to pick on him more than Peter.
GreenHorn22 chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
Excellent chapter I just love peterkin he's just adorable. I also liked how you brought the bats back into play from your previous story when Edmond used them as his prefered couriers, I think that they represent him very well. They both work in the background or shadows and are not seen unless they want to be seen.
Emmaline chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This story is absolutely amazing-the writing brilliant and plot thrilling! Every time I think of Narnia I think of this fic and I simply Must find it again to read! I can't get over the ending nor the tiny hints to the past-I love the past with Jadis too. The characterization is spot-on and the writing style so much like Lewis's own with your own astonishing flairs to each sentence! Your knowledge of Narnia is awesome! And your characters have such great and well-thought personalities I loved the giants-well not them personally but you know. You just amazed the entire fandom with this piece and I recommend it to everyone I know all the time-in turn I've seen so many people recommending this story too! I'm telling you in a roundabout way I guess, that you have true talent here and if you don't or haven't yet gone into writing your own books the world will desperately be missing out on a thoughtful and brilliant writer. (I've never said that before now in all my years...) I adore this story and your overall greatness! Thank you so much for writing this thriller!
Miss mia chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
So, out of rejoicing in your posting a new chapter to your work in progress, I am rereading your other excellent stories. I just wanted to note here how much I love this particular chapter in this wonderful tale. The relationship between Kanell and Edmund is so beautifully detailed. The fear is palpable. And the Children of the Night such perfect companions for dark, devious, devil-ridden Edmund. I wish I could spend a day in the treasure trove that is your brain!
Meddlesome chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
I had to take the time out to write this review because this chapter was one of the most well written fanfictions I have ever seen. The depths and beauty to it was so astounding that I had to read it three times in a row. It's like you captured everything that made Narnia so special to the readers to it.
Tauriel chapter 36 . 11/15/2013
Terrific Amazing Awesome Wonderful!
yipa dee day chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
This was an amazing piece of work. I felt like I was there alongside your characters, feeling their pain, their desperation, their relief and their love.

You made me hate and feel sorry for the giants at the same time and you made me love the side characters. Peterkins was adorable and your first chapter when the bats appeared created a warmth inside me.

I was so drawn into your story that I read it one go. Many times did I want to review to share my thoughts but I just could not stop reading. I realise that you finished this story many years ago but I hope you may read this review and feel my gratitude and respect towards you for creating such an amazing story that drew so many emotions within me. Thank you