Reviews for As Clear As Mud
pronker chapter 108 . 6/28
Hi AI, This is the only way to reply to your kind review and I want to thank you for it. Sincerely, pronker
AI chapter 108 . 6/28
I owe such a magnificent review of this because I am blown away. The Trow culture, the new connection between Obiwan and Anakon, the imprinting, the bleed over? From Anakin to Obiwan. The drifting away of Anakin and Padme. The surprise death of Palpatine. I am really eager to know if Anakin and Obiwan can keep this new forced-asexual romantic relationship going. And what about Dooku and the Separatists? Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing!
MattKennedy chapter 108 . 3/12
Compelling story! I bit distressing of an ending, but good never-the-less. :)
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i love yay.
loganes chapter 108 . 5/29/2008
Finally finished this after a few days. It should be published. I love the fact that it isn't some petty, meaningless story. It has important events, an actual plot, and the writing is incredible. I can only hope to ever write something as good as this someday. Good work, truly. I also liked how the river reflected feelings and actions at the end of each chapter; very original. This is the best story I have read on this site. Thanks for making it public.
Kikiko chapter 108 . 4/18/2008
I have to say, when I first came across this fic, I almost passed it by only due to it's immense size! 108 chapters? My eyes bugged out! haha.

I'd like to thank you again for PMing chapter 10 to me when I couldn't-for some unknown reason-read it. After getting that PM I couldn't stop hitting the 'next' button long enough to leave any other offerings of reviews. But I will say that I throughly enjoyed this fic. Everyone was wonderfully in character and delightful to read. It's sad, though, that Anakin and Obi-wan can't be 'together' together any longer...though in my mind somehow it'll all work out and the smexing can continue! XD

I'm putting this in my favorites because you can be sure that I'll be back to re-read this soon, and that time I will leave more promising reviews!

Kikiko chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
Hi, I'm making my way through this fic ( which is awesome by the way!) but chapter 10 seems to be cut off for me. I don't know if this if for everyone or just me. I hope that it's something you might be able to look into and hopefully fix! I wanna know what Obi-wan thinks about the village!

DontHaveAcreativeName chapter 107 . 11/13/2007
Thank you very much for responding to my rant! :)

I had been thinking and a few more things I loved popped into mind that needed props.

Let's see if I can remember them now...:p

I loved, for whatever reason, Obi-Wan's vid, "I Know What You Did Last Mission."

I loved all the outside characters, the HUGE amount of original work about the life of a Jedi.

I love Obi-Wan calling Anakin "Darling."

I love [In a different story of yours, whose name escapes me] Anakin's "Galaxy's Best Padawan" mug, almost as much as the "Glaxy's Best Partner" mug. I love happy AniObi moments.

I loved how you dealt with Padme.

I might ramble on more later!
DontHaveAcreativeName chapter 108 . 11/13/2007
So I just spent the last few weeks reading this story...amazing. Of all of the fanfiction i've ever read, this story is, without doubt, the most well-planned out, gripping, sad, happy, funny, emotional work i've read. Perfectly was each character portrayed, the plot entirely feasible. I loved every word, many of which, I admitt, forced me to reach for my dictionary! Your personification of the river at each chapter's conlclusion was a clever and wonderful device. It is so great to see a story that DEVELOPES over time, not "Anakin realized he was a male and had needs and he got in on with Obi then they married." It was so well planned! Obi-Wan's condition, the dream-purpose, it's amazing how you pulled all of it together. The ending broke my heart, but it's certainly better than Anakin turning to the Dark Side [I actually shouted "Yes!" when Palpatine died! :D].

Thank you thank you for such a fantastic story!
Gnumber chapter 31 . 7/18/2007
Oh, I love how slow this is going...

Anakin's shyness is so cute, and I love how the river keeps reflecting feelings and situations. It's really nice.

gotta go!
Kelaria chapter 108 . 6/18/2007
It's over? Wow, I wasn't expecting it to end that way, but I really like the ending... They've been through a lot together, and in the end they're right back to being Jedi, and following the Code once again... Awesome story, I've really enjoyed all the twists and turns of the river! )
Barranca chapter 108 . 6/16/2007
The ending is bittersweet. I loved your complex story line, and the way you managed to solve all those little puzzles for the readers. Would Anakin's and Obi-Wan's relationship have worked if one had been as powerful as the other? It's regrettable they cannot have what they want most, but being a Jedi is all about sacrifices and the force favors none.

Thank you for writing this to the end! I hope it was as good for you as it was for your readers ;)
Kyer chapter 108 . 6/14/2007
And then the water from what was once the river got sucked by a vampire cumulus cloud that then spat it out again onto the mountains so it could be recycled into a sequel if it knew what was good for it.

(In other words, don't you dare leave it there with us not knowing for sure if Obiwan fully recovers. At least an Epilogue!)
Kyer chapter 107 . 6/13/2007
Well, that love hit the deep abyss fairly quickly. But then, Obiwan does make all the other competition pale by comparison. Hah!

Regarding Kenobi, there must be someway to deaden Anakin's overpowering midichlorian-laden personality so that they can get together again.

Maybe the loss of a leg or two to cut down on the darn little buggers? Eh..maybe not.

How about a Force Suppressing collar? Lots of those lying about used fanfic stores. They should be able to pick one up cheap.
Kyer chapter 106 . 6/12/2007
Politics were brewed from the pit of heck.

I don't see how anyone would want to get into that field. But then, I'm not a power hungry ego maniac.