Reviews for An Introduction
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow. Raven and Spock. I can't believe the similarities never occurred to me before.

This has immense potential. I'm going to hunt for the related one-shots.
Sara chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow. I never had even considered a crossover between these two series, but now you have me craving it. Please add more one shots. I think these are awesome, and I love how you had Raven raise her eyebrows like Spock. I never even thought of that. And now I think it everytime I watch the series/movie. You've corrupted me. LOLZ!~

Sara
raven in the dark chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
please contuine please please contiune

update please bye
raven in the dark chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
can you try to make another story about raven and ? well that is if you can well bye! 'v'
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
A very, well written Fan-Fic.
Claire Cate chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Write More Now
Mark Question chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
A bold offering. I enjoyed it.

The setup was basic but entirely suffient.

Everyone was pretty much in character. I noticed you played Kirk less the stalwart, unflappable captain, and a bit more the quasi-chessy, self-afflicted captain. Not that I have a problem with it. That angle isn't very far off and does have its uses.

The interactions with McCoy and Spock were fun – the most interesting parts, in fact. I wonder if it escaped Raven's notice that the latter looks a little like a grown, exceedingly serious Beast Boy? Huh. The latter scenes between the two worked; presenting a short cataloging and wary/grudging acceptance of the differences of each.

You managed to present the qualities of both sides (but not overplay either, as many crossovers tend to) well; playing them off each other, not giving too much away and holding a good bit in reserve. Good beginning. I look forward to more.
callietitan chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
oh YES YES YES YES YES YES! DUDE I LUV U! THIS IS SO COOL! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! yes, i really mean it, i happen 2 be obsessed with both teen titans AND star trek. oh, this is so cool! UPDATE!
Schematization chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Yes! I'm glad you decided to post this great story here! I think it's a fabulous idea and great story! I like the way you have Raven interacting with all the crewmembers, especially McCoy and Spock. McCoy's fondness for the gal is already coming thru even if he doesn't totally understand her.

I think you've shown the Doctor's wonderful character in his immediate care and concern, as well as his lack of any kind of prejudice toward people in their behavior or appearance or whatever. You've mastered McCoy well.

And the interaction between Raven and Spock is also interesting and handle well. You get the feel of mutual respect for each other that doesn't necessarily lend itself to any type of romantic behavior. As I said you 've expertly shown the capabilities of the two admiring and respecting one another. The idea of it not being aimed as a romance idea is also a nice change. The fact that a young woman/teenager being aboard the ship or around these characters doesn't always have to lend itself to that idea over and over again. the fact that you've been developing a more intriguing relationship with her and the crew can be more thoughtful and interesting in many ways. so keep up the good job on that angle.

You have a great talent in writing as well as in art. It shows well in this first chapter and I am hoping to see more soon! Remember to enjoy what you're doing and have fun with it! Keep up the good work!

-Scheamtization-a.k.a.-Rax
FaintlyAlarming chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I honestly have to say, I have never encountered a Teen Titans/Star Trek crossover before. I am interested to see how further interactions with the crew go. What would also be interesting is if at some point, after Raven becomes accustomed to her surroundings, the other Teen Titans were to be transported to the ST:TOS universe. Then Raven would have to find a way to send them all back. Or maybe the Titans were fighting a really tough enemy, and the only way they could defeat this foe was if Raven fought with them, and they sought out another sorceror to send them to follow Raven, and ask for her help. Just a thought.