Reviews for The Key to Time
BD-Z chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Wow, that was a fun ride. I especially liked the story with Queen Peri. I would have reviewed sooner but I was reading this and its sequels on my fan fiction phone app. I can fave and follow but I just can't leave a review with that thing. Thanks for making my bus rides to work entertaining.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Gah! I LOVE Ace! She's so brilliant! I can't wait to read the sequal-this is such an epic story!
Carri007 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
More of a question than a review, but is there another story I'm supposed to read first to get who the White/Black Guardians are?
Janus2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Yes sounds like a good story but one thing... The key to time was destroyed, (key 2 time:the chaos pool). The fifth Doctor destroyed it to save the universe-"That the key to time is collapsing and with it the whole of the universe"-and also to prevent the "Grace" from manifesting (a race of pan-dimensional engineers), they personified within the partialy converted key. Untill the tracers were removed the key would not fully convert and it could not escape unless everone let go, the Doctor safely destroyed it within the Chaos Pool.

Also it is revealed that the white Guardian is worse than the black, the black guardian wants free will, chaos and anarchy, while the white guardian wants to forcibly control everyone take away freewill and use the keys power to do it. The Guardians were then exiled into the void as the Grace decreed neither guardian is fit to have the key.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
omg that wassssssssssss awesome love to see the sequel
Lioness Of the fire chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
om my doctor i do hope you find a way out if this ( am happy to review even for a finsih story)

On the road to Find the key dear sir and our lovely rose
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
I loved the Stone Rose as a Key. I love the book and adding that in your story is brilliant!
ChristinaAngel chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
Wow I loved the different places the Doctor went to to get the segements and how his 12th form stopped the Black Guardian from interfering.
timano chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
A well-conceived and well-planned epic, breathtaking in scope at times! I particularly enjoyed lines such as "'Girlfriend' makes you flinch, Doctor" and all the reunions with past companions. In the sequel (I'm not sure if you've written it yet; will check your bio page) are you going to include Sarah Jane, Romana, and even other enemies?

Again, this is an excellent bit of writing. 10 out of 10 stars!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
::cries tears of happiness:: *SQUEE*, '"I've got places to go." The Black Guardian narrowed his eyes further making the Doctor chuckle.

"My mother-in-law always so fit to remind me that doing that will only give you wrinkles." Opening the door of his TARDIS behind him, the Twelfth Doctor stepped back into the doorway.

"Preparing to run Doctor"

"I'm a lot of things, stupid has yet to be one of them." Smirking again the Doctor fixed his blue tie and then pressed the button. As the field dropped he slammed the door of the TARDIS leaving the Black Guardian to hiss in anger as the TARDIS vanished.'

*SQUEE* The Doctor and Rose tied the knot! Hip-hip-hurray!

;-D
pansnymph chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
::Offers Jellybabies in exchange for sequel::
KxH chapter 15 . 9/14/2007
nice one. enjoyed it. liked the twelvth doctor.
TimeLady83 chapter 15 . 9/14/2007
SEQUEL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL!

I absolutely loved it!
this account will be dead soon chapter 15 . 9/13/2007
...YAY! ...Well, almost yay... What's half of yay?

Anywho, hurry with the sequel! _
katie mase chapter 15 . 9/13/2007
Oh man what a fantastic end! But you can't leave it there or I will go crazy!

Write the sequel please!