Reviews for Shattered Glass
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
No! You killed Naruto! Why him? He is too orange-obsessed to die!

I hope Naruto isn't going to be possessed by Kyuubi...
rataplani chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
I reviewed on your other story, and I want to say the same thing here - Please Continue!
Hardy The Monkey chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
STUPID! STUPID SAKURA!

You've ruined everything!... Well, except for that episode where you guarded the place where both Naruto and Sasuke rest in the forest of death. I greatly thanked you for that.

ANYWAY... Continue, plz, Author-san?
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
awesome story.

Even though she's really annoying, I hope that Sakura gets out of this without being to badly damaged.

Intruiging plot idea. May I ask what the pairing is? Or if there's even one at all?

Stupid cliffhangers... Although they are good in that they add suspense to the story, and are only really annoying if you don't update quickly(hint hint)

UPDATE SOON!
J-Kid chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Hey, this is pretty sweet so far! Great job. I was enjoying reading what chapters you have posted, and I'll definitely look forward to more. Having Kakashi and Zabuza work together (even if temporarily?) will be quite interesting! I've seen plenty of alternate world fanfictions with Haku living at the expense of Zabuza, but rarely does the missing nin himself also get to come along for the ride. :-)
Opalynne chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
oohh, what is gonna happen next?

*grabs a bag of popcorn and waits for next chapter*
menolly1019 chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
The very first chapter made me realize the truth behind what Sasuke said in the manga when he took the hit. His body really did move all on its own. If he had thought about it at all, it would have been too late.

Everything is believable as far as I see. The story is unique enough not to be boring, but it is fun to revisit that fight. I've noticed that many of the people here at are obsessed with Haku and Zabuza. No one really wanted them to die and it is rare to find a fanfic that kills them off. I don't know what you intend to do, which is good. It makes the story more interesting.

I remembered Sakura when Haku went to get the other two, but I had forgotten again by the time Kakashi attacked Naruto. It was a nice twist that I really didn't see coming.

One thing I wonder about is Haku's age. He has to be older than Naruto because otherwise he wouldn't think that the chakra was familiar.

Great thought. Happy Writing
Alerting Alliteration chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Stupid Sakura, always getting in the way, ugh. Cool chapter, not too short in my opinion...but you are evil leaving me with a cliffhanger. Since you ended it so abruptly that means you are going to update soon right? _ I really can't wait until the next chapter. Keep writing!
Heichoucangetit chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Oh you cliffhangin-SIGH. And it was getting real good too. Great job. Its a nice twist on the storyline 3 Can't wait to see more.
kunoichiyumemi chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Great job. Update again soon.
UmbraRegis chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Poor Naruto-kun... uppdate soon, k?
ppurpple chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
i love this story

i hope u update very soon

it is very beautifully done

anyway update soon

_
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Oh Haku and Sasuke are taking sides, so sweet, well I think this is actually getting more better, not to sound rude its really good, I wonder how Naruto will react?
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
O M G, I cried wow thats kind of a shocker, I teared up when Naruto had 'died' Oh this is so good keeping going and don't give into quiting!
PaulRap Raptor chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
well that was an ok chapter keep up the good work
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »