Reviews for Entry
bingos-gal chapter 1 . 3/12
Great story!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
What a great idea! I've read lots of stories set after BUABS but never one set before. I've thoroughly enjoyed this! Good work!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
OMG!

i LOVED this fic

awesome way into how Sam was taken- Meg praying on his weakness

ooh!

really well written hun!

awesome work
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aw, that kind of hurt. I had a sneaky suspicion Meg would be in Father Reynolds and the way she lured him in was great. You wrote her very well. She does like to talk. I thought you conveyed Sam so well, wanting so badly to believe, to be good, to fight. And then failing often.

Nice, nice, nice!

You live in Chicago, are you going to the con in November?
luvjase chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This was really good. You're a very good writer. This fit in perfectly with the story line. Born Under a Bad Sign was one of my favorites. Jared was just awesome. Of course when isn't he or Jensen awesome? Thanks for the tip that you have stories on FanFiction. Looking forward to reading the rest of them. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.

Diane
MaddieM chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Hurray! I finally read something and it's been a long time. I thought this story read very well C. I enjoyed it as some extra "details" for the "bad whoozee whatsit" episode. Oh, Born Under a Bad Sign. Anyway, the only typo (u count on me for those) was in your blurb before your story so it won't count. ha ha. I loved the bit about how demons like to monologue and that meg was pontificating. hee hee. One thing though; how in the world did the boys get from Providence, RI to West Texas in one day? Kinda impossible, no?
sentarla chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
yelp. that one was just crying out for more.

thanks for filling the gap.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Late, late, late with a review so it seems yet again! Nothing new with that I suppose but more worryingly is that I read this piece, died a happy death at the gap it so succinctly filled between Sam's posession by 'Meg' whilst all the while believing that I had left my own pennies worth of thoughts and praise behind after the reading. The quirky world of Fanfic truly has me puzzled at times..!

So Carolyn the demon AKA Meg exacts her revenge on Dean by going after Sam, her little sojourn to hell not appreciated at all. Pissy little bitch isn't she? The struggle as Sam tries to 'free' himself before posession made my throat close and my heart stop. That boy knows whats to come and is willing to die before it can play out before his eyes. Heavy stuff, showing exactly why the darkness needs to be stopped, but alas as we all know Sam wasn't able to stop the dark madness to come - and truly if something as innocent as him cam be taken there can be no hope for the rest of us.

So post possession it is horrifying stuff, because Sam now has to live with this ongoing nightmare of memories locked firmly inside his head. Just like any hell you could imagine I suppose. Thanks for a new posting, but seriously it just made me so anxious for more to come on stories new or old (hint, hint) from your pen! Roz
CCWhite chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Nice take on BUABS. I can so see how the events of HotHs would have affected Sam and opened him up for Meg. Good Job.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Holy freaking heck, woman! Wow. Just got caught up enough to read this, and I'm overwhelmed. I could feel that angst, and hopelessness. I'd wondered how Sam got possessed, and felt a little gypped by the ep in that it wasn't really addressed except he went for burgers. And you have filled that in in a scarily realistic way. Totally awesome. You could feel how desperate Sam was to believe, to want to be saved. And how open he was to be possessed. Too much, he's been through too much and you just exploited that beautifully. I'm in awe.

Thanks so much for sharing this, and although I love your ongoing stories feel free to write tags, pre- or post- or missing scenes. They are amazing. But oh, while I'm here...begging for an update on one of the ongoing ones? (I know, I'm shameless...but your writing is too fantastic not to beg for it-big guns...puppy dog eyes?) Loved this, and hope you have a great weekend :) (And sorry for the late review-hits self with wet noodle)
Rachelly chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Wow! Wow! I am speechless, kiddo! This is simply amazing. I'm just breathless. Where do I start? I can so see this happening. Sam truly was broken when he felt there wasn't something watching over him to save him like God. He was so vulnerable and definitely ripe for the taking. Your writing of him, his inner struggle, his will to save Dean, all of it was amazing.

The way you tied it into the previous eppy was astounding! So well written!

Meg's plotting, planning, and conversation was so eerie and spot on for her character, so evil, so caniving...gave me goosebumps!

Your descriptions, adjectives, details were simply incredible and added so much to your piece as well!

Bravo! Magnificent! Such a treat to read and reread! Well done, cutie! Just amazing!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
OMG! You nailed Meg's dialogue perfectly.

And I like how you wove Houses of the Holy into the action - very believable. During the ep I kept thinking back, trying to remember when Meg might have had a shot at Sam.

Poor Sam saw his dad in hell and now Meg is after Dean and there's nothing he can do to stop it. Sounds like a pretty rough day all in all.

Dean just thinks Sam is quiet and doesn't realize Hurricane Meg is on a collision course with him.

If only they had turned the ep into a two parter...your version explains beautifully how Meg took over Sam.
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hey Caroline!

Nice job - love the way you had this start in the previous episode! Great read!

-kc
irismay42 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
You had some great ideas in here! I'd wondered myself how 'Meg' had got into Sam in the first place! Very ingenious answer! I love how you tied it into Houses of the Holy too!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I guess that makes sense. Demons are opportunistic creatures, are they not?

HT