Reviews for Exigencies
Shao7 chapter 36 . 2/10
This is such a great story! I hope you and your muse decide to continue it one day soon.
tricia-j chapter 36 . 11/6/2014
Just wanted to let you know who much I enjoyed this and that there are still people who really really want you to finish it!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
Please finish this story. It is so great. You have a real gift for writing. As I said, please finish it.
Robin chapter 36 . 2/6/2014
When, oh when, dearest Priority, are you going to add more chapters to this marvelous tome? We are dying here. You've given us little hints of where you want your story to go, and they are glorious little tidbits, to be sure. But our humble little imaginations cannot compare with your obvious talent at spinning a tale, and (allow me to sound like a whiny 5-year-old here) WE WANT MORE OF THIS STORY. There, I can't say it more plainly. What will happen with the lawyer, will Wilson agree to a blind date with Cate, what's going on with House's heart and is it in some way similar to his patient's heart problem, and what is Wilson's 'great idea'? And how will House handle his issues with his father? Inquiring minds NEED to know these things! Please don't leave us hanging forever, Priority. You began this wonderful, interesting, extremely-well-written story. Now you need to finish it. Please. (Pardon me while I get on my knees here to beg). Pretty please?
De-em2 chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
Still hoping that you will find the time and inspiration to let us know what Wilson's great idea is. You got such a good story here and I would love it if you could manage another chapter. I do realise though that real life just happens and comes first, and that your readers will just have to take what may appear in fiction.
still-in-silence chapter 36 . 4/7/2013
What a compelling story! I started reading the contract series non-stop this morning, and I was just omgomgomg all the way thru reading this! I know you are probably busy, but I do hope you will update this! *offering mounts of cookies*
OldSFfan chapter 26 . 3/18/2013
I love the scene where Cuddy comes to work and the hospital feels different because House is back.
BabalooBlue chapter 36 . 2/2/2013
I've really enjoyed this, great story! I'd love it if you could find it in your heart to continue this, it's such a pity to leave such a great story unfinished. Please, please, pretty please? Can we bribe your muse with something?
OldSFfan chapter 34 . 10/30/2012
Darwin wasn't a moron. He was talking about species, not really individuals, and his view of things didn't preclude altruism or heroism. Nonetheless, compelling and I'm glad you are continuing with this - I've already reviewed chapter 36. Please don't wait 2 years again.
Magepixie chapter 36 . 9/28/2012
This story is a knockout! I don't know how to describe before reading the reviews, one of the comments say all (same with mine): fantastic!
Monika chapter 36 . 8/28/2012
Hi, I'm glad you're back to this great story and I'd appreciate it to read more as soon as possible.
Thanks so much.

Monika
Guest chapter 36 . 8/27/2012
Hey there!
thanks for the update.
I tried to see it in the other list of House, M.D. fanfiction, and it doesn't show there.
may be there is an error with the link.

I hope you will continue this story.
Thanks
ViolettBlack chapter 36 . 8/25/2012
I’ve reread the entire story since you've posted the newest chapter and I still love it as much as I did it as I’ve read it for the first time a long time ago. It was a really nice surprise to find out that you've updated this fantastic fanfiction! I love your writing style and contract verse fanfictions! So, please continue with writing and update soon!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/23/2012
I am so glad you came back to this story. Please, please, please continue on with it. I really like it.
jahmat chapter 36 . 8/18/2012
Oh, Wilson's great ideas! Hope we won't have long to find out what this one is...

This is a great story!