Reviews for Harry's Betrayal
You fooled me.
kathyjo chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
good story but I do hate that you made Snape a bad guy
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Clear explanation of a confusing plot. Made it seem quite straightforward. I liked it.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I wouldn't blame Harry if he betrayed the Wizarding World for real.
akj chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Nice twist. I think this is the first story where Harry goes dark where it was all part of a plan to kill Voldemort that I have read. I've read ones where he goes dark or gray and still kills Voldemort, but not one where it was a fake turning. This is certainly an interesting plot.
tdjs chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Good story but not my type. I like Dark Harry not Light one. Otherwise the writing is very good, didn't see any bad grammar anywhere. Then again grammar isn't my strong suit.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Interesting twist. It would interest me a lot to see how being Voldemort's heir changed him and to see how he deals with it now.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
that works! Good choice!
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
damned. i thought harry would betray them. story could be funnier that way.
akj32 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was a brilliant twist. I certainly wasn't expecting it to be different from the usual Harry joins Voldemort stories. But it worked rather well. Good job.
Celevon Teardust chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
BRILLIANT! OMG! I absolutely love this! You are soooo talented! Keep it up!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love fics like these! I wish there was more of them!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this story, thanks for writing it.

When Moldyshorts sent Malfoy out of the room to look for Snape, did Malfoy get back in time to get hit with the dark magic eating spell, or did Malfoy escape justice yet again? It wasn't clear if when Harry saw the shadow/Snape who fired the spell- - -if Malfoy was back in the room again, or not. I sure hope so! I was so angry that JKR let the Malfoys escape justice, while she Killed off Dobby.

KUTGW,

Noreen
alex chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
i like this story as well but i wonder if the "plan" was a plant and harry's betrayal was real?
JadedOnyx chapter 1 . 5/22/2010