Reviews for That's Why I Came In
napafun chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
very nice...a little sad too

but it's beautiful anyway XD
autumngold chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Great story about Mac, Stella and Reed! It's sweet how much Mac cares about Reed, now if only Peyton wasn't in the way! I like how Stella encourages Mac and Reed's relationship, realizing that it's good for both of them! The UST at the end of the story is great too, if only I could be sure it wasn't just Stella feeling it! Thank you again for all of the wonderful Mac and Stella stories you've written!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That is *so* wonderful. It's sweet, and cute, and funny. CBS should hire you!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! You're right about the cuteness between them! It's great!
suallenparker chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Just read this story again and realized, that I hadnt reviewed it till now... Bad me

Seriously, I really LOVE this story, its so cute!

Great job.
Confusedknight chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
aw! Poor Stella :( I don't like Peyton...Mac should realise that Stella was MADE for him ;P
Kelbris chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
this is such a sweet story! I was smiling all over the whole scene with Reed. They are just so adorable!
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
As you describe Stella's PoV is always so amazing. And I loved the Reed fluffness he's really kinda cute and I think it's a really good storyline. I think this story made me like him even more.

Greets.
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
oh, well...cheered up them, depressed herself...that's not a good pattern of behavior, Stella dear...

you are the rocking-ist CSI:NY writer ever...

btw, do you have your review thing set on no anonymous reviews as a personal preference? I'm sorry, I'm a lazy bum, I hate logging in...

great story. then, all your stories are great stories. looking forward to more (write fluff next time, eh? I need a pick-me-up for V-day...)

Cheers!
Apodrru chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very nice chapter. I hope there is more.
nyakattia chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I would give all of my money to see this happen on the show. Well maybe not as I am saving to actually go to New York... and I'm a tight ass.

But anyway, great job with this. Stella is fantastic. And I love Reed!
mel60 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Really precious - but not fluffy. Perfectly balanced. Nice job.
x-hanna-x chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Awh! That was really great, so sad but really well written. I love your characterisation, I think you get the essence of them really well.

xx
mercy4vr chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
You know... you're story status says that it is completed, but it doesn;t really have to be (hint, hint) :)

I sincerely liked this story, and it was very touching without overdoing the angst; it has a good balance.
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Perfect! She loves him, he loves her, set Peyton up with Sid and boom!, as Danny would say :0P This was great! I loves me some SMACked. Very nice!