Reviews for Undone
Bakaberry chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I hate Yoruichi for leaving soi-fon :x

But great fic :3
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
:) nice the subtle changes you made were quite interesting good work
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
aw that was cute! Poor Soifon!
idledmind chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
It was like you could see right through their facade.

Bravo.

Cokerpilot chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
touching
reader chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This piece of work is astounding. It has the right elements to make it feel as though the characters Yoruichi and Soi Fong are struggling within themselves. It does close in the gaps that the episodes left and very well might I add. Again I say astounding work.
foodaddict chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
First off, you have to know that you're a really good writer. (,) The content wasn't what I expected from reading the summary, but I like that you managed to put into words what was implied in the anime and manga, so 5 STARS! *glomp!* (,)

If you don't already have plans, I think it would be great to venture out of what we already know happened and write a follow-up to this. (,) Because in the anime, after this fight scene we see Soi Fong and Yoruichi working together again as smoothly as though there weren't a breach to begin with during the start of the Bount arc. It would be excellent if you could substantiate the time that elapsed between the fight and that time. (,)

Good job!.
horusdragon chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
good story it relates the events of the battle well
Feafea chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
nice interpretation of Yoruichi's inner feelings..

how bout writing a fic on Son Fon meeting Urahara.. well of course with Yoruichi around or arriving later? SF would defintely have resentment to Urahara right? maybe even ending up in a fight with Urahara reluctant to hurt SF but SF wanting to hurt Urahara for snatchin her idolized superior away from her? that would sure be a challenge!

excitedly awaiting your reply! hehez.. hope to hear good news..
BebopSamurai chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow- very well done! This bit of Bleach has been done and redone in fic form so many times, and yet this is the best one of them all. Definitely proof that the YoruSoi relationship, like many in the series, requires reading between the lines. Especially liked the bit of vulnerability you showed on Yoruichi's part.
AnimeFreak688 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Ooh...this fic was so good! I loved the description of the battle and the feelings the two had for each other! And I loved the authenticity of it! a real treat for me to read! Hey, could you read and review some of my fics?