Reviews for Lost in the Darkness
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
If you look it up, you will find that Roxas does actually have a heart, because when Sora turned into a heartless Ventus' heart was sent to Roxas, hence the reason he can use two keyblades...but I like the story.
roxas chapter 33 . 9/26/2011
you said there could be some roxas/kairi (YOU LIAR)
Anime Freak Sammy chapter 31 . 5/26/2009
Wasn't Elias Walt Disney's real name?
EnergyEmber chapter 33 . 12/20/2008
I love how this story always makes me smile, and your view on the heartless and nobody's exsistence is so interesting and unique.

Also I thought that I should say your story has inspired me to learn more about the Jak video games, of course my lack of munny prevents me from buying them, but at least i can watch the cutscenes online! Yeah! Keep up the good work!

And remember to proofread grammer mistakes
KHfan22 chapter 33 . 11/4/2008
I really liked this story, but I don't really know what was going on 25 percent of the time since I don't know a hair strand about the Jak Series. I'm looking forward to moving on to the next story. )

Keep up the good work.

KHfan22

I hope you find time and enjoyment to read my stories as well. D
Nenilein chapter 29 . 7/2/2008
Well, this is Story isn't bad! No, it's pretty good, I like most parts, and, hey, it even got some Disgaea in it!

The only thing I really dislike:

Why did you make Riku so...er... jerky and all Nobody-hostile? He never was Nobody-hostile in the games and even showed some regret, when he had to fight Roxas, because he saw at least a part of Sora in him. Also, he allowed Naminé to flee, when DiZ ordered him to kill her. (All in Final Mix) I don't think, Riku would be that mean to someone, who carries Sora's sould and mind inside him! T.T

But, well, alway from this, great story!

I love cuddly little shadow-Sora, hehe.
Taeniaea chapter 33 . 4/29/2008
great story
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 33 . 2/25/2008
hiho

remember me? I was the guy who complained about Luxords death...I am still sad about it but thats not important now...

I want to say you that I really liked your story

althrough you didnt tell how sora got normal again...

but you said there will be more fanfics, right? Does Sora turn into a heartless again...? If yes...can he please be anti-sora? I Really love this form and all...plus its not so helpless like a little shadow thingy...

that would be so cool

well...anyway.. I will certainly read LiD2...until then...bye
SunflowerWielder chapter 33 . 2/4/2008
AWSOME! A brillent ending to a brillent story! And the FORESHODWING! Can't wait for Lost in Darkness 2!

(Stragled by Sora)

GAH! GET... OFF... ME!
StarryGateway chapter 33 . 2/3/2008
Me: ...

Arashi: um...wow. *holding me back* I think this is a new record. It took you about 7 minutes to get up and try to chase you because of cliff-hangers,

Kyuubi: *staring at Buxyuki* Is that supposed to be something?
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 33 . 2/3/2008
0.o nifty? Sora...ur just plain lame!

Sora: and ur just plain evil!

Me: but my OC Tara doesnt think so!

Sora: cause u gave her a Radioactive Monkey Chicken!

Me: and what's wrong with that?

Sora: she's bomb happy, has a bag of bombs and sugar, has radioactive things, and has 2 brothers and a sister who are almost as crazy as her!

Me: but those are things that ppl like about her!

Sora: y?

Me: cause its funny!

Sora: oi!

Me: very good story! update ur sequal soon plzz! and for more torture to Sora, how bout u start it off by having someone shove an ice cream in his face!

Sora: NO ICE CREAM!
rilaveke chapter 33 . 2/3/2008
OH MY GOD!

This was...freaking AWESOME!

Just perfect.

Especially after the dissapointment few last chapters actually were, this was like second coming of the Messiah.

I must thank you, for making this awesome fic.

I must thank you, that this won't be the end.

And a very BIG specialized thank you for Netherworld Epilogue, that was best part of whole LiD.

Well I hope you enjoyed writing this project as much as I enjoyed reading it.

I give Lost in Darkness Five Mysterious Strangers out of Five!
Crossing Dreamer Silverdramon chapter 32 . 1/30/2008
LOL that was funny. the refference? Was it the Heart Wars one? I wonder what would happen if Riku had used the Death Star?

I really need to play KH2 but I can't find that game anywhere, and my KH1 game got stolen :( and I still can't beat Chain of Memories. So there's only 1 chapter left? NO!

Darn Can't wait for the sequel, you must hurry...

(Roars)

Anyway I'm a go check on other things.

Update soon!
StarryGateway chapter 32 . 1/28/2008
SORA! NO! THAT DOES IT! GET HER!

Kyuubi & Arashi chase after you.

Kyuubi: GET BACK HERE YOU RABBIT!
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 32 . 1/28/2008
FINALLY! U UPDATED! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER AND EVER! i thought that you had died! and now im happy that you live! and that was a reference to me wasnt it? i did kinda kill him! *nervous laugh* update soon plz!