Reviews for Something Special
anon azure chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
darn you little...
Mantinas chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Sorry for the delay in reviewing! Great so far!
SmexySarah chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
So far, I like your story, but let me just say one thing. You really need to work on your grammar and spelling. There were numerous typos and I had to read the first sentence, "Hiro sighed as he leaned back in his chair with his guitar in his holding hands as the group of Bad Luck were yet again at NG Production as they try to concentrate in practicing for the upcoming concert." a couple of times before I understood what you ment. It's a run-on sentence and the lack of punctuation makes it difficult to read, too. The second sentence is also a run-on.

The other thing I noticed is that you keep switching between present and past tenses. First person can be effect when used correctly, but you need to work on it a little bit. Although, I would understand if English wasn't your first language.
tania2273 chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
i already read ch4 put will u tell me if you put a lemon?

please tell tell
Troublesome Aries chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Cute once again, Eiri will get really upset if he sees though T_T oh no! Shu-chan x.x
FFirst2L chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
please update soon i want to know what happens next!
chrono-contract chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
yeahy!
yo-yo's suck chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
happy birthday! i'm sending you a cupcake, whatever kind of cupcake you want, chocolate, vanilla, whatever icing or sprinkles you want, you just got it.

i really like this chapter. i wish i could do that, but my voice is horrible, and i don't have a bf. sigh. omg! is yuki gonna propose?
Troublesome Aries chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Lol happy Birthday!

Cant wait for the next update
hokage chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
“you got that right. It’s too close to Valentine’s Day, I wouldn’t trade him for another,” he said.

aw, how nice. they're going for a date! that's so sweet eiri! please update!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Great chapter!
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
:) Nice looking forward to the next update.
Em-chan Writes chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aww, Yuki does care. We all knew he did. Please update soon!
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Whoa, I was for sure Yuki would have went with that Akira guy and betray Shu-chan as always. Thank god he didn't, yay! finally fic like this hehe. Can't wait to see what Shu is planning. Sweet chappie keep up the good work and update soon
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 2/11/2007