Reviews for You Who Never Arrived
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ok, I really don't know what's wrong with me...how have I never reviewed this story?! Its simply wonderful...I love the tension and the drama...and you truly write some of the best brooding Laurie out there. And I love how he takes charge and makes his move with Jo...And oh Jo, so confused and in denial with developing feelings for Teddy...terrific stuff. I'll admit that I found the ending a bit too rushed, but overall I loved this and marked it as a fav...

You haven't written LW stories in awhile and I hope you'll come back to writing more, esp more Jo and Laurie pieces :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Third paragraph from the bottom of chapter one. It is "lessen the affliction," not lesson. And in paragraph seven it should be "not know what to expect," not except ( though I have a feeling those were spellcheck's errors and not your own).

Other than that it is a lovely start to what seems like an interesting story.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
What a lovely story!
Alessandria411 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I LOVED this chapter! so romantic, so sweet, but with a good dose of Laurie brooding. Just perfect;)
Alessandria411 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I don't think I've reviewed this amazing story yet, which is surprising since it was one of the first LW fanfics I ever read and one of my all-time favorites:). I enjoyed every chapter. I thought the story had just the right amount of angst, suspense, and of course, romance. I like how Laurie didn't give up on Jo; even after his jaunt in Europe- that is how I wish LW really transpired. :::sigh:::: too bad LMA didn't see fit to make this happen.
lascmojo chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Loved your fanfic! I wish it was longer - it was that good.
Hayal Kurmak chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
I like your Little Women fanfiction. All the stories are lovely. (:
Autumn Dusk chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Loved it. Really and truly. Laurie's characterization sent thrills down my spine. If only such men existed nowadays!

At any rate, I feel I must point out that I liked the beginning far more than the end which I felt to be a little rushed and contrived (and really, I just didn't want it to end). Laurie was out of character - I rather like to think of him as more petulant and brooding than dark and seductive but...at any rate, it was truly a pleasurable read. :) Well done!
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Cute, I loved it!
royalhighness789 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Oh I loved this! You write beautifully and really brought Jo and Laurie alive. I love how it was angsty and you also infused some moments of lightheartedness. You were true to the characters yet still made them your own. This doesn't sound like Louisa May Alcott writing and I love that! Great job! I hope to read more of your stuff in the future!
coughEgrrl chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
i was so happy to see this updated and was even happier upon reading it. Quite a perfect ending because you didn't rush things along too much having Jo be all mushy or something she truly isn't. I also adore the Rilke quotes - they do seem to fit Jo/Laurie quite well.

a fan chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
I really enjoyed the story. Whenever i read the original Little Women i was always irritated with the author for not giving Laurie and Jo the ending they deserved with each other, Now I've got the ending i wanted. Really good story )
dancing-Becca chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I read it all in one day and it was fabulous (:
dancing-Becca chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Oh my, what a Beautiful kiss that was!
dancing-Becca chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Romantic! I love Teddy's letter.