Reviews for You Who Never Arrived
dancing-Becca chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I like your writing a lot. You write the sisters very in character, very sweet.(:
dancing-Becca chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This looks very good story. I'm going to read it and review for the rest of the chapters. (:
AnonM chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
I am glad to see this story finally updated. I wanted to cheer when Jo finally gave in. Is there going to be many bumps in the road in the future? This is one of my favorite stories in this fandom. Keep up the great work and don't make us wait too long before the next update.
Jabba1 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
I am so happy to see you finish this, I love your writing and your take on the Jo and Laurie. A wonderful ending to a great story, thank-you for sharing it with us.
HeartBreakerWithAHeartofGold chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Hmmm. A very quaint ending, although as always with a good story, I wish there were more. Lovely, nonetheless.

Bekah
Mariagoner chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
I really enjoyed this last chapter! Seeing Jo and Laurie finally come together and seeing Jo understand her own loneliness and how Laurie filled it and made her happy was lovely. 3 However, I must admit that for an ending, it seems rather... abrupt. Perhaps you could have an epilogue that goes into their life a few months or years later? I think it would provide closure for them... and I would LOVE to see what your version of a happily ever after for them would be!
rezmutt chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
aww just cute. Jo finally conceded and what a happy day it is for everyone!
rezmutt chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
lol this is interesting. it's amazing how people dance around their feelings. yet when it comes to others' we see them so clearly.
Elisabeth Harker chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
What a wonderful story! I'm sad to see it end, but I really loved this chapter. Your dialogue is pitch perfect. I really like the way you do brooding Laurie, and the way you have Jo skirt around the issues between them. And, of course, I'm very much gratified by the happy ending. :)
Ladyinshiningarmour chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Truth be told I was looking forward to a little more Jo/Laurie Angst before the Happy Ending. Would you be writing any more of said genre (without marriage to Amy or Baer in the picture) soon, by any chance? On second thought, could you marry Amy to the Professor? Hee, sorry about the rambling.

Do write more about the Unmarried-Laurie-Who-Still-Loves-Jo-I really enjoy your writing style 8)
rese chapter 7 . 6/12/2010

i have been waiting for this day for a very long long time del. honestly, hasn't been the same without you AND we get an update!

oh this chapter - your laurie always seems so alive and vibrant to me - it's like i can see him right in front of me carrying on (as he does). and really, im glad jo has finally started to peel away those layers of confusion and denial she wraps herself in.

i think you're right to leave it here - i mean there's more to their story obviously, but it does seem like it's all wrapped up with enough closure in this chapter. laurie can finally be the self he wants to be around jo and she's finally understood what she really feels inside, and that it's just going to take time.

ps i love your vaughns. amy and fred are just as how i'd imagine them together in here :)

i've missed you! can't wait to read more updates for your other stuff soon x
literaryfreak chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
by the way, so good to see you post again! the little women fandom has come a long way since the beginning, no?
literaryfreak chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Ah, another chapter! Thank you so much. I was wondering just how you would tie all this up - you write one of the best dark Lauries I've ever read. It was starting to seem too angsty and angry on his part to have a happy ending. But I loved it. I love the poetry you use at the beginning of every chapter, I will definitely be looking up Rilke now.
Mere24 chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't begin to express the excitement that I felt when I got the email about your story! I am a little sad that the story is over, but it is one of my very favorites. I love the bit where Laurie asks 'are you making yourself love me' to Jo, and that he would want her no whether she was or not. I just want to say that this was one of the most creative and alluring fics that I have read. I love the book, the trip to the garret, and everything surrounding the picnic. You have a truly grand imagination!
Ladyinshiningarmour chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Hello!

Combining all the pleas that came before to a quartic power; please update!

This is the best Laurie/Jo piece I've read. I like your Laurie-he's just the right amount of angst, cynicism, dogged determination and infatuation (for Jo).

I can never forgive LMA for marrying Laurie off to Amy, of all people. And that old, old, Professor Fritz. Gah. I almost cried :/

Please, please update! I really am looking forward to more of your writing!
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »