Reviews for I Spy
valorkairi chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i stopped reading after the whole me and hinata are going to get married crap. what. the. hell. NARUHINA SUX NARUSAKU PWNS! i love sasuino though.
fruitpunch123451 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
lol update soon as in as soon as you get on the computer :-)
Basium1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
It was wonderful
Blazerbit567 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Funny story! Please continue! Believe it!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
i agree, to those who loathe sasuke's true love, BAHH, i say!

okay, before i get carried away...

Ommgee dude, when are you gonna update? cuz you havta update! i'm like, dieing here man! like totally! dieing! sorry...too much shaggy. i can't help lurving him and his hippie ways (hugs shaggy). getting off-topic tho'...update soon! x3
SnowyWolfe chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Hurry! Quicly! write #2 Please hurry!
TheRealObitoKun chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! T.T I'll Die if you don't o.0 please update! Its so cool! and funny!
XxSAYURIxX chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
PLZPLZPRETY PLZ...continue this fic! I REALLY want to know what happens next! PLZ! I'm a BIG sasuino fan! PLZ PRETTY PLZ

If u can send me an e-mail...

my e-amil is
rika-sensei chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
ohmygod i must now call you miss evil story writer now... you just.. sniff... cut it off and... I must go cry now... how could you? (sarcasm, don't take it seriously, anyway, good job, please update)
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
LOL. Hurry with this one, I'm excited to know what happens next!
XxSAYURIxX chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow! It's so nice! PLZ, continue it! I wanna know what happens! *-* /

If u can send me an e-mail! It's nice to make new friends! Are u a sasuino fan?

my e-mail is:
wonderlanding chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
nice fic! update soon please!
XTragicxBeautyX chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I love it! Continue please!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
It's Ino right? Please update and tell me who it is! but it is Ino coz I looked this up under Ino and Sasuke
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
OMFG what are you waiting for why is there no chapter 2 yet. update soon i'm just itching to see what happens next.

BTW: how old is every one (about)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »