Reviews for Secret Weakness
cindythechef chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
This was an amazing story but it ended too fast.
Me chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This story is AWESOME! I can't even tell you. & I love the cliff hanger in chapter two! You keep it goin!
somebody's sister chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I loved this so so so so so so so so much! It is awesome! Great Job and awesme story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
yeah Gibbs to the rescue.

he saved Tony

I only wish Tony really realized how much Gibbs thinks of him as a son. Gibbs should of said something. Tony needs to hear it to believe it.
Supernaturalloverja chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
i love tony
supernaturalloverja chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
i adoore your story great description
Ashley chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
:)Great job, It was very good.
Thredbo chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
Hi really liked your story. very inventive. you have a number of spelling and grammar mistakes but the plot and characterisation was very good. I liked that you had everyone in the team involved.
katie chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
very good storie;it was awesome!
Net Sparrow chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
Your first fanfic... Really well done. Great story with a lot of Tony-Whump. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Torchwoodlover1996 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Whoa hook line and sinker! please continue! O.O
sundarkeyes chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
WoW this is such a great fiction, one of my favorite and let me just say I loved the ending... thank you so much :D
Gabby chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
Loved it! You go girl! I thought you got everyones personalities right oe at least close. The reactions would no doubt be the same. There were some minute errors but those can easily be corrected. I still think it was very good!
medicgirl chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
Wow... That was so awesome! I know there is definitely something deeper to their friendship, and knowing that Tony was hurting because of him would kill Gibbs. I just finished watching "Missing" and the pain in Gibbs' voice when he was on the phone and Tony passed out was even worse than the several times when he was hot. And without a doubt, the best line of the whole thing was "Don't get me wrong, I'd gladly take a beating if it meant Gibbs didn't have to". Just purely awesome!
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
This is such an excellent story, love it! I hope you have more Tony stories soon! Love hurt/comfort stories Gibbs & Tony, father/son older brother. Hope you have more soon!