Reviews for Of Trees and Carriages
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Why are there not more fics like this? And why isn't this longer?
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I can't believe you just left it like that! *despair* Though I did like the build up, and their reactions when they recognized each other.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was histarical!
Andrew-Squee chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
wow

your summary really was literal

the ending amused me XD
Monkey Shoes chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
SHWEET! (improper spelling lol) This fic is well written but I wouldn't really say it's "complete" and that's actually the best thing about it. I love how it gives you a quick, intriguing peek into the world you created for the Avatar characters. I can tell there were probubly a lot of cool (and not so cool) things that happened to get the characters to this point and after reading your story I get the feeling there's so much you could do with this piece! What's more your writing style is very professional, smoothly guiding the reader through the characters thoughts and actions. I would love to see what you could come up with if you were to write a sequal or prequal to this piece but it's just as wonderful as it stands (because I get to fill in the details myself!) Also you really captured the characters personalities and anticipated changes that experience and age would have brought, which I found really great since there are too many fanfics out there that are out of character...

I looked at your profile as well. It's always nice to find another Xiaolin Showdown fan out there! :)
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
nice. too bad smellerbee and longshot had to die. I'm particularly fond of that last line.
Seidou chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Great beginning, I can see a good story concept. I really hope you update it soon. Fav story. :D
MysticAnime chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Ahahaha! :D This NEEDS a Sceond Chapter! Please induldge us with more of your writting grace :
Bleeding-Arora chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
OMFG! THIS IS SO FLIPPIN COOL!

Please continue it, it's a great start! Wow, I never thought of them this way before and I LOVE the concept, it's different, but in an awesome kind of way. So please try to update it, it would be so wonderful if you did!
BlckMagik chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
now thats what I call fate.

its cool how they met after the war was over, and im glad they did.