Reviews for Small Things
Fangdomgirl chapter 11 . 5/7
I feel like and know this can't be the end

I really hope there's more chapters to come
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Jags chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
that was really good. I hope there's more coming.
witchione chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Really hoping you will make a sequel. Liked that she had a choice and that he still thought about her.
sharpestsatire chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
Wow. Just... wow.

This was so amazing. I adore this story. One of my top PB/CoR stories here. Will you consider a sequel? I mean, you left this so open ended! It was perfect. Enough closure but I STILL want more, you know? *puppy eyes* Please make a sequel?
jenefaner chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
This story was VERY well written, and the plot was a pleasure. Im a loyal Riddick/Jack shipper, and even though you didnt give them a HEA in the end, it was still satisfying. And leaves enough room for my imagination to think of Jack as grown up and Riddick coming for her. I like Tir, but really, hes no Riddick. heh.. ;) Im off to read more of your work!
LiasonFan2 chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Really really really wish you update this story please!
remuslives chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
wait, what? that's the end? tir's wandering off to find jack and we don't get to know if she's with riddick or alone or if riddick will come back and kick some ass to keep her away from tir? ugg, that's not nice.

i absolutely positively loved! this fic. it was so excellent and i think you kept them all very well in character.
remuslives chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
i know i started reading this once before. don't really like tir, but not sure why. maybe i just see him as a threat to jack/riddick bliss, lol.

anyway, great chapter! adn it's so like jack to want to help them no matter what.
Death's Obsession chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Uh oh... I don't like the idea of her telling the captain about the crash. Seems like that could be a really bad idea. And I wonder who they're going to rescue.
Death's Obsession chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Man, I don't know how I haven't read this one yet.

I wonder how come the captain has never heard of Riddick?

And even though Riddick may not be interested in Jack, it seems like she hinted at liking him.

And I liked this part : “Scream if you need me.” “Always do.” His lips actually twitched.

It just seemed funny, in a weird way.
Brimseye chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
hehe yay!
Brimseye chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Wow what a chapter! I wish she would have gotten Tir's number or something so that if she became unhappy with her life she could go somewhere else. I feel sad and upset a bit Still amazing story. Thanks for sharing!
Brimseye chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
hm breeding? Don't like that too much. Like there all Furian tho...:]
Brimseye chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
very very good chapter! I think this one is my favorite so far! :D