Reviews for Getting to Know You
Dai-Light chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
This story was awesome and i wish there was another chapter left :( so sad i wanted to keep reading on ! Well anyways you're an awesome writer and i can't wait to read more stories from you! :)
The Doctor Rose chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
love the dancing part
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
love the flowers
FictionFanatic16 chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
OMG I LOVE READING THIS PLEASE WRITE MORE!

I STARTED CRYING WHEN I FINISHED READING ALL THE CHAPTERS!

I'm serious though your stories are AMAZING!

R&R mine please :)

I have lots that i'll upload pretty soon. But PLEASE write more. And again LOVE your stories.
PrincessCupcake chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
aww that was the cutest chapter, I have to say that this was one of the awesomest stories i have read in a while
Shtare chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Fav author
Shtare chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
3rd time reading this story! i just can't get enough
Shtare chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
Ghosthand27 chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
Hello, i love your stroy. i really liked the imagry and imagination you put into it. But what happens with kyle, and is gabe the one to kill her. i liked how in the last chapter you gave everyone there own time to talk in the book. I also read the extened sex chapters and thought they were descriptive. I hope you continue to write. i liked you stroy.

signed,

Ghosthand27.
Mary-La chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
Awesome story, but are you going to create a sequel? Please make a story about them getting pregnant and having pups! lol.i wished it happened in this one, but thi story was amazing nonetheless...and what about Kyle? I cant wait till Gabe kills him!
deadmanbluff chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
great story,
bookworm2009 chapter 11 . 5/21/2008
i love it!
GoddessOfLove-War-Light-Dark chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
Love the story. Vivian and Gabriel are brilliant.

Kyle is a excellent bad guy.

The final battle between Gabriel and Kyle is going to be huge but dont write it to soon have a few more little fights and more words between then.

Excellent Story
Wolf Spirit13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
my friend told this story was great. and i can't wait to finish it.