Reviews for Getting to Know You
HotWolfGirl chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
awesome!

glad shes not pregnant though that woulda been complicated to write about

awesome start though!
Cat18 chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Ah that was a great chapter! Great to see another side to Gabriel. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Wolf-Man No Like His Kibbles chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Great chapter. Very interesting. Your story is great. I can't wait until next chapter.
Davidian chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
This particular chapter resonated with me quite a bit, since I've been in that situation before myself. Issues like that are powerful things; the way Vivan's reaction is described is very authentic (that's exactly the same way I reacted when it happened to me :-P)... good stuff! One can't help but feel more of a connection to these two as each chapter progresses. Their interplay is always so engaging... but I digress. I do hope more of the same is in the near future!
Davidian chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
Indeed brief, but still perfectly entertaining. Somtimes good things do come on small packages :-P

Strong work, keep it up!
Patty08 chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
A very good chapter, as always! Its always interesting to see how different people can cover the same story, but just from different angles.

And, I DID say I will have my chapter up soon, so I'd better go work on it...
Amorina Deanna chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
i just want u 2 know that i LOVE this! i just read blood & chocolate the other day and it is now one of my favorite books... ure story is everything i want 2 happen!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
aww...this chapter was such a sweet one! i loved it...though, i know the story is getting to know you and nothing serious besides the "love" part has happend, but they made love lacking a certain thing on Gabe...

anywho, please update soon
heartbreakerginny chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
I love it update soon.
spritzie chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
i love it ilove it i love it! its soo good :D:D:D

and btw having a shoreter chapter makes us all want to read the next part so its good that its short :D
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
o man that was so awesoe... loved every part of it. more please. update asap.
kjrice chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
this is such a cute story...please update soon!
Chase-Mistress chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
YAY! great again. I dont see any problems with introducing a new character, but i think that giving them a little more time alone would really help them get even closer with each other. of course, cant leave them alone forever! I mean, they practically just got there! Give them some time to get used to everything. Even if that just mean letting them have the time to figure out the room colors :-P Then bring in the new person, whoever it is.

Keep it up

~Chase-Mistress

Oh, and i liked how you snuck in the song this chapter :-P Good Job!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
ooh yay an update! so will the new character be good or bad? please update soon!
RebelDiamond chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
This was SO good. I love everything about this story. I'm gonna go read your other story now.

Did I mention that this was really quite lovely? I did? Well, I wasn't done reviewing anyway.

This was so NICE! I'm known to be overdramatic, but I'm not being like this now. I love the book and you comletely wrote everything I was wishing to happen.

You are very talented.