Reviews for Owl Tracks
David-El chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
You know, that DOES sound like little Pig! By the way, since you're getting back into the HP fandom, when will you get back to this story arc? I'd LOVE to see Draco's reaction to seeing 'Scabbers' turn into Peter 'Wormtail' Pettigrew! Oh, and Sirius and Remus' reaction to Harry being a Slytherin and friends with a Malfoy!
Birdgirl204 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Aw!

Gotta love Pig, though.
dragongirlG chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Oh, this is so cute! I love your Erasing-verse and the owls' POVs were spot-on regarding Draco and Harry.
Icce chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This one's interesting as well (the good interesting) love the idea of seeing things through the owls' eyes. Not many writers do that, at least the I know of. This is great, just keep updating, _
jpotterNY chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I never thought about an owl's POV before - I guess thats why you write and I just read...
Banner chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
That was nice. I enjoyed seeing through the owls' eyes. I always loved Hedwig...
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Neat part here, and going to be fun to see more of this, as I'm a big Hedwig fan, and felt bad that JKR killed her off.
EmilineHarris chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I came across this story last night and left a review that (of course) was lost in FF-net limbo somewhere... So I've decided to give it another go.

What a great idea for a story! It was really intersting to see things from Hedwig's point of view! I think you got her "character" down quite well... I like that she had a bit of a superiority complex about herself. I can think of more than a few instances within the series where she gave Harry the cold shoulder for one reason or another. What a little stinker! :)

I enjoyed reading her impressions of the various humans and their magical auras. It is interesting to me that she doesn't see Malfoy as a treat or an ill-intentioned person at any point. Maybe that is because he is a little spoiled too (just like her!). Hedwig's take on Ron and Hermione were also very well done... They made me smile to myself. Lastly, its too bad she didn't catch that "rat" out in the Hogwart's courtyard. Things may have progressed quite differently if she had...

HK, you are so clever to have come up with this little gem! Your writing is wonderful no matter what fandom you happen to be writing for! :)
Graciloo chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love this- I haven't read anything close to it. Very original, you should continue. And you did a great job with the owl POV.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
A great one-shot I love it and hope to see more of the owls in the future:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now and have a nice summer:)
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
cute _
armygundamgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
this is the first owl POV that I've read and I definately enjoyed it. But when are you going to update on the Erasing-verse?
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Yeah, I don't know that I've seen /any/ stories told from an owl's point of view. *claps* Thanks!

Lilz
Rictumsempra chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
"Perhaps she would hoot at the rat next time, just to annoy it."

Haha! I loved how you wrote this, and how you really wrote it in Hedwig's perspective. Especially liked the parts where she described Harry and the others as 'speaking-creatures.' xDD Nice job!
fifespice chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
ooh i like that would be interesting to do a chaptered fic from owls point of view i dont think i have ever seen another owl pov before