Reviews for Sven's Lovelife
PassionIsLove chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Great story thus far. Sven is one of my favorite characters!

Can't wait to read more. Update when ya can!
ClareTurner chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
OMG! This is so adorable! I am a huge Sven fan, and you are the best author of a story about Sven I have ever seen. Mainly because I'm annoyed at the train/sven or Eve/Sven fans, but that's beside the point. I hope you write more soon, and if you can, read my fic about a character I made up...
Viperthediceroller chapter 7 . 6/4/2007

chapter please!
Viperthediceroller chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
hey its funny good job
requim17 chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
they shuld go get ice cream. ahha. just like sven and eve. that wuld b hilarious. well u could make it hilarious. ya and who cares if it was obvious. its teaven! i had to kill sven in my story before anything could happen T_T. goddamn i gotta update that. i have no time. mebbe sunday.. im working saturday. uhm. ya i love the humor. so cute. hope u update soon! wait!1one its so funny that im rotflol

bahah. that was dumb. o well im a geek
requim17 chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
he's staying over with ... tiayou! or tearju! howev u wanna spell it! ;P actually its ur choice but i like guessing.
requiem chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
ah some random guy. SRG. sarge. he was awesome in the way that i felt really sorry for him.. hahaha. this chapter was easier to read then ur others.. maybe cuz u used caps or somethink. im glad u made a sequel! its going to be hilarious.
CrypticAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
whe! sequel-ness! hehehe... sveny's gonaa get a girlfriend!