Reviews for Incorrigible
Darknessdawns chapter 21 . 7/22
This collection was filled with wonderful pieces. They were all well written and enjoyable.
tomorrow4eva chapter 21 . 5/22
Well played, Kagome
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 5/22
Shippo should be taking notes. This is the kind of skill that suits a trickster, not magic traps. Great chapter.
Full Moon Howl chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Love it!
jarjayes chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Lol
Cute
jarjayes chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
You know what I like about Miroku?
He's so light-hearted.
True, he has his serious moments but I always Count on his character to make me laugh one way or another.
I usually don't bother reading fics involving this pairing but since it's you, I'm going to read this.
anon500 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Very sweet. I can understand why Kagome would blanch at being called "My Precious." It screams Smeagol from LOTR. LOL.
unfaithfullchild chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Take 'em or leave 'em. Some were quite amusing I must say. Again (referring to other sets of drabble) I feel CU and AU should be posted separately but that's just my own opinion.
Mary chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
...I...I love that idea. I mean, I could never see Sesshomaru working in a fabric store, but the way you had Miroku in there was astounding :)
Heartfillia Hagane chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
A very compact story indeed! Love it... .
lilmsangle chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
So meny great stories! I love you're The Monk and series! Amazing writer you are!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
i loved this! i hope you'll eventually come back to this and complete it. :)
noMuku chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Clever girl indeed!
KagedIn chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
Awww so endearing yet sad at the same time! Love this story! I hope you aim to one day complete it and on a happy note too! ;)
FadingGrin chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
Love how you get Mischevious Miroku so... Perfect. :)